I just saw a commercial for a store called Rocker Guitars in San Francisco that is selling inventory cheap in a going out of business sale. I want to check it out, but I am approx. 50 miles north of SF and have a suspended drivers license. If someone is in the bay area and is looking to check it out or already has I would like to know how the prices are. If no one is, the mods can close this thread.

On another note, the commercial said most guitars are selling around wholesale prices. How do the retail prices compare to wholesale prices on guitars? Is there a huge mark up? This information might persuade me to check out the store.
id go check it out for ya, but i wont have time to make a trip to SF for a few weeks... sorry. i hadnt heard of it before though, thanks.
Quote by Guitar_Poet
id go check it out for ya, but i wont have time to make a trip to SF for a few weeks... sorry. i hadnt heard of it before though, thanks.

Thanks for posting, yeah I definitely plan on going if I can get a ride from my parents and if I can get some money together. I just don't want to go if everything worth buying is sold.
hehe. if you get a chance to go, let me know what its like (im about 50 miles south-ish, myself). if i dont respond its probably because im not in the country, lol. rock on.
Well I AM from the bay, just like 30 mins outside of the city....but going there is a bitch and I don't think i'm going to for this. But damn does that sound tempting, going out of business sales are pretty much a gauranteed hook up.
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!