So UG I've been lately thinking about the high price of gasoline and I've been noticing it is ridiculously expensive to drive by a car! And it also pollutes our environment!

So why won't community then add more train transport and cut the busslines for example. It is really much cheaper to use electric than gasoline and you can make artificial electric but gasoline is here only once!

So why they won't invent a bus that goes over railway and wich works with electric? The're has been already a few but they haven't been in use lately, at least I haven't seen any.

What do you think UG? Should our community keep on polluting our planet by driving planes and cars, or should we start using more train transport?
鋼の錬金術師
Yeah, it would be fairly easy to completely overhaul the entire US transport system and change our society's norms concerning transportation. Piece of cake.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by Punkismygod

So why they won't invent a bus that goes over railway and wich works with electric? The're has been already a few but they haven't been in use lately, at least I haven't seen any.

You mean like...a...tram?
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Heid
You mean like...a...tram?

No, I mean like in the country side they drive many miles a day by bus just to get to a city, why won't they make there like these little kind of busses that works over railway and uses electric?
鋼の錬金術師
Umm...I'm sorry to inform you but a great deal of electricity like that (yea, it takes a lot of juice to move a train thousands of miles) is hard to generate. Usually it involves burning coal to make steam. Which doesn't really save the environment.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Where I come from, trains are always twenty minutes late. No thank you.

I've never heard about any problems with the Antarctic railway before.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
i personally lovvve the smell of fresh pollution in the morning
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
trains are expensive where im from and are always delayed and slow
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Quote by Mister.Y
I've never heard about any problems with the Antarctic railway before.

Always a penguin stupid enough to waddle onto the tracks, which delays the trains because they have to clean up the mess.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Where I come from, trains are always twenty minutes late. No thank you.

where i come from trains are on time if they arive half an hour late...
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
where i come from trains are on time if they arive half an hour late...

Oh wise guy, aye? Have to do me one better.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Oh wise guy, aye? Have to do me one better.

well it's true. the dutch railways are notorius for running extreeeeeeemele late
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC