hey guys...
being the idiot that i m.. i accidentally marked my acoustic guitar wif a pen...

its not a particularly big mark but still wanna get rid of it..anyone here know how to get rid of the mark?
depends on the finish of your guitar, although mild dish detergent and a little light scrubbing should do the trick.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
fire
Quote by Lolcheez324
1 time i was home alone and i said i want a cheeseburger and then mah dad got home and he had a bag of potatoes
piss....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
i vote leave it, guitars look better with character anyway. before my acoustic disappeared, it had a lot of character.
Wow. What the hell happened to the acoustic forum while I was in Ohio for 3 days? This pit crowd needs to leave before they seriously start ruining this section of the forum.

Anyway... What kind of finish do you have on your guitar? a Satin or Matte finish will make it harder to remove the pen mark(I'm not even sure how). If it's a gloss finish, a slightly damp cloth should take away at least some of it.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
Quote by jarryd2018
i vote leave it, guitars look better with character anyway. before my acoustic disappeared, it had a lot of character.

How does one make a guitar disappear?

I vote water and a washcloth. Or keep it, a few "battlescars" are cool sometimes.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by captivate
Wow. What the hell happened to the acoustic forum while I was in Ohio for 3 days? This pit crowd needs to leave before they seriously start ruining this section of the forum.

Anyway... What kind of finish do you have on your guitar? a Satin or Matte finish will make it harder to remove the pen mark(I'm not even sure how). If it's a gloss finish, a slightly damp cloth should take away at least some of it.

i dunno but this pit crowd is makin me crack up at the unrelativeness to the topic...its really quite funny haha. xD
if you want funny, then go to the pit...

just do what they've said, mild detergent..
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!