Hmmmm.
Very very interesting stuff.
It takes a bit for the music to really sink in, but I'm digging it.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
this band RULES

live they are incredibleee, i got to see them with furnace and a bunch of other art core bands. Seriously this band is so heavy and they have the coolest melodic stuff. the drummer is also a ****ing beast. I have Blue if anyone wants it when i get home
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
reminds me of bear vs. shark somehow. I like this alot.
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
I can't seem to find a decent rip of Blue anywhere. All I get is ****ty untitled f'ed up tracks.
i also want to know what they tune to, because i know it isnt anything normal.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by Aveks
I can't seem to find a decent rip of Blue anywhere. All I get is ****ty untitled f'ed up tracks.

I'll rip it later on tonight.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I'll rip it later on tonight.
mind sending some my way too? i did help you out on the more than life tracks after all
if sealclub doesnt get to it ill upload it later, the rip i have is good quality
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
My version didn't rip properly as the last couple of tracks were broken. It's still on my blog though if you want the majority of the record. I'm deleting the blog in the morning. Track 9 skips like crazy and 10 skips once.
Last edited by SealCubMassacre at Jul 1, 2008,
Holy crap F yes sweet balls

Tell all your friends about this band now

PS SEND ME A LINK
I play guitar
agahahghgha ive been listening to Blue all day. the churning heaviness of "determinal" is ****ing beautiful. not to mention the mathy insanity of some of their other songs. and plus i love the way they do vocals.
Quote by saxaxe
Good shit. Thanks for the introduction, I'll take a link if someone's got one.

EDIT: found a link, if anyone still needs it, PM me

And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by pmeg568c
i also want to know what they tune to, because i know it isnt anything normal.

I'm pretty sure he's playing a baritone, my friend that's seen them says so at least, if you want the tuning my friend knows it.
But yeah I really dig these guys a lot, the guitar work is so intricate, the drummer is absolutely fantastic, and I love how the vocals are low in the mix.
Go check out their release "Plus" if you can find it.
**** this rules.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
the broken head I got off ebay was actually from the guitar player of this band. long story short, i got my refund and he gets to keep his broken VTM. Also not really into this band after listening, too weird for me
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?/... ur a dungus....
I play guitar
Last edited by )Eric(Draven at Jul 2, 2010,
on a related note, Matt Gossman from Into the Moat recently took up drums for this band