well im looking for a fairly good inexpensive ibanez with a half decent floyd not those with crappy edge III's budget is probably around £300-£400 suggestions?
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
u sure u want a floyd? well i guess as long as u have one fixed bridge guitar
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Quote by sashki
Try the S470. It has a Zero Resistance trem. I dunno how much it costs, I think it may be just over 400, but it's worth it.

EDIT: it's 327 pounds at GAK

that, or look for a used rg1570.
s320 or 470. if you want an rg, you're going to have to bite the bullet and go for the 1570 (or buy used)...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Washburn X40PRO.

Korean made guitar. You get a bolt on neck, alder body and tradition maple neck with rosewood fretboard. The Seymour Duncan pickups (Distortion bridge; ’59 neck) with coil tapping makes up for versatility. The great thing about this guitar at this price is the trem; it’s made by Schaller! And that means awesomeness.
i dunno. i'm always wary about that x40 pro. Yeah, the trem is made by schaller, but so are the jt580lps on japanese jacksons (as far as I'm aware, anyway; i could be wrong), and those aren't amazing trems. Granted, I've only tried one x40pro (it could have been just badly set up, for example), but the trem on it felt similar to those jackson ones...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
cheers for the replys guys not to fond of the s series but the RGT42DX looks promising failing that an extra £75 for the 1570 isnt that bad either hmmm...
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
is that rgt42dx a hardtail? if so, it's probably alright. if it has a trem (edge III) you'd be well advised to avoid it.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by thisdude

its this looks quite reasonable with the edge pro II
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

damn ibanez cant be wrong, how much would I be lookng at for swapping one trem out for another if it is even worth considering
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

aye, even if it has the edge pro II, that's not a great trem either.

I'd have thought you're looking at quite a bit of money to switch. Somewhere around £100-£150, and that's if it's a direct swap (which it might not be) and you're able to fit it yourself.

it's handier just getting a guitar which already has a good trem to be honest, and with any luck it'll be a nicer, higher-end guitar into the bargain (e.g. rg1570).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
oh, if rgt42dx has the edge III then its not the option. the a used rg1570 or the s470, reliable
good trems.