I can't figure out how to create a partition, I just dont want to keep all my files with my OS files
Quote by zackmuise
I can't figure out how to create a partition, I just dont want to keep all my files with my OS files

You have to do it when you're installing the OS from scratch, you can't do it from within Windows itself unless you use a program like PartitionMagic.

EDIT* This is assuming you only have one hard drive. If you have two you can do it from within Windows using Disk Management by deleting/formating existing partitions and resizing them. But you cannot do that if you only have the one partition.
Quote by StiltonCheese
You have to do it when you're installing the OS from scratch, you can't do it from within Windows itself unless you use a program like PartitionMagic.

EDIT* This is assuming you only have one hard drive. If you have two you can do it from within Windows using Disk Management by deleting/formating existing partitions and resizing them. But you cannot do that if you only have the one partition.

^yup
Quote by zackmuise

Buy a mac and don't worry about messy system files. Sorry, somebody had to be that guy
Suhr Custom, Flaxwood Rautia or Grosh Tele thru
HBE Medicine Bawl Wah
Analogman BiComp
Texas Two Step OD
Fulltone Ultimate Octave/Fuzz
Boss CE-2
TC Nova Delay
SLO-100, 65 London or Bogner Shiva
Ask me about any of this stuff!
Quote by zackmuise
how do I get partition magic, can I just get it download it?

there is a demo i believe