I'm new to this forum, however I've been on UG site before getting guitar tab/notations.

I need to find a site that has standard notation for MODERN keyboard/piano. The only thing I've been able to find is mainly for classical stuff. I need music for Rock, Hard Rock and Country songs('70's thru current artists).

I've been playing and reading standard notation for over 25yrs. Back in the day, I used to figure the songs out by the old "play/rewind/play" method...took a few tape decks to the garbage because of that. Anyway, I don't have the time to do that anymore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rich
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
If you want Rock and Country, it should be considerably easier just to get the chords by ear than trawling through the internet to get sheets.

But if you don't want to do that, just chords of UG for them.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
You might be better off buying it, there are plenty of places that sell it, but it's hard to find on the net because a.) there's not a hole lot of demand for it, and b.) music publishing companies crack down a lot harder of sheet music than they do on tabs.

You're best bet is searching "[insert artist here] sheet music" (remove quotes) in google.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Power tab = sheet music in there >_>
Guitar pro = same
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by KennethJay
Power tab = sheet music in there >_>
Guitar pro = same

this answer
Quote by saphrax
I was going to say this.

GP even has a keyboard with light up notes and everything!

Yes, but wouldn't you feel a bit embarassed and humiliated to use that?

I mean... it's for retards...
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yes, but wouldn't you feel a bit embarassed and humiliated to use that?

I mean... it's for retards...

or beginners...
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

OK, maybe I should have been a little more specific.

I don't need the chords, or guitar parts transposed for piano...but the actual piano/keys/synth parts for songs.

The band I play guitar for wants to play songs that have piano parts, and since I'm the only one who has experience playing piano...I was "chosen" to be the new keyboard player. Which doesn't bother me one bit, because I played keys in the 1st band I was in...20 some odd years ago...WOW, that makes me feel OLD.

Rich
there are piano parts in Guitarpro and powetab
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by 8 seconds

I don't need the chords, or guitar parts transposed for piano...but the actual piano/keys/synth parts for songs.

i believe thats what they were talking about
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
Quote by 8 seconds
OK, maybe I should have been a little more specific.

Rich

Have a look at Children of Bodom's - Kissing the Shadows tab. That has the full keyboard part tabbed out!
Quote by lanzaa
i believe thats what they were talking about

yes but you can work that out easily from the chords!
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW