Hello!

Don't know about you, but in our country we just started two months-long summer break. I would like to start to play the guitar, so I get so far I would be motivated in the fall again ... when all the normal "****" starts pumping up again.

Hell, if I'm looking for that kind of information and wasting my time, it shouldn't go to waste. So I've set up this website guitar-playing-lessons.com so every one can profit from it: I could potentially sale some of this stuff and also the ones who look for quality stuff can stop wasting their time and use this review site.

So ... my question is - did you guys took some kind of these video lessons and if you have any other good suggestions to put it on my mini site? Tnx a lot!
Basically just practice anything and everything easy at first, then move on to learning whole songs, and probably theory, then harder stuff and problem areas like alternate picking and such. Then just speed it all up and apply everything youve learned together. You can never stop learning.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Tnx, LaGrange! Well, I agree with you. But you know how sometimes things are - if you're not progressing or seeing some improvment early on, chances are, you'll quit on it. :-(

So, yes ... you can stop learning, see? ) No, really, I get your point and tnx for the advice!