Whats up UG? Anyone going to the show tonight in the good old ATL? Necrophagist is gonna ROCK!
Necrophagist, thats the Canadian Summer Slaughter tour. I'll be seeing them in Montreal. ****YEA!!!!!!!!!
Quote by a6l6e6x1
wtf is ATL

if its american i dont care cause it will suck

Someone's arrogant

I'd love to see Necrophagist. Speaking of which, I am listening to some \m/_(>.<_\m/
Poor kid, doesn't even know who's on the American tour.

I for one saw them last night in SC, and The Faceless were by far the most talented, even though they had to play a relatively short set (six songs).
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
I wish Necrophagist played at the U.S. one...
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Ahh, Slaughter comes here at the end of July. But no Necrophagist I don't think. But there is Vader and Kataklysm.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Last edited by Slaytanic6606 at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Ahh, Slaughter comes here at the end of July. But no Necrophagist I don't think. But there is Vader and Kataklysm.

Chicago show? Thats where Im going.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
God damn my bad, looked up the wrong flyer................................................... Oh well Cryptopsy, Kataklysm, and BDM ARE gonna be here...Oh yeah and Its ATLANTA, GEORGIA. a6l6e6x1, America is THE ****. What **** hole part of the world do you hail from?
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Chicago show? Thats where Im going.

Yep. Can't wait for it. I've never seen Vader live but I love their music.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
lol i dont like metal anymore
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*