Post were you are.
what kind of music you play. or anything else that relevent
i'm in camden county, (right on the florida border and next to the atlantic), i play metal ( a lot of death metal)
im in agusta, i play guitar, can do a little bit on keys, and sing (although i dont prefer to, i have been told by freinds im good). I play all kinds of rock, blues, prog metal, folk, classical (bach is underappreciated in modern rock culture), tons of everything. most influences are like jimmy page, jimi hendrix, slash, ect
Im in Irwin county, play all music, okay rythm guitar. Great bassist. Slap and pop, pick, whatever. good at keys, 5 years good. rather bass though.
barrow county

rhythm guitar (would like a crack at rhythm/vocals)
metal - metallica/megadeth

played about 10 years, took a few years off and am getting back into playing - a little rusty as of now
Macon/ Guitar (lead or rhythm)/ I play the hardc0rez. Underoath/Norma Jean but I also have a huge liking for stuff like Paramore.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
marietta, pretty much anything y'know, mostly old metal but i can jam and play on newer stuff, i dont mind genre hopping
~~~~~~
LTD EC-256 - AGED VINTAGE BLACK
Schecter C-1 Plus - BLACK CHERRY
Peavey 6505+ 112
BOSS NS2
DigiTech Bad Monkey OD
Maxon SD9

~~~~~~
Marietta/ Atlanta. Guitarist.

I play metal, pop punk, classic, or jam bands. Literally anything.

Also looking for a band
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:
1981 Gibson Les Paul Firebrand

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
I'm 16... Band anyone?
Quote by mountain2012
I want a Fender because they are THE American rock sound. I'm proud to be an American.

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
Quote by Comrade Curry
I'll bring the beats if you bring, well everybody else lol, whats your zip code?

I'll forgive the fact that you said that you'll bring the beats if you bring some phat rhythms.
I'll bring a guitarist and singer?

30339. Which doesn't mean much because it's basically half of atlanta and marietta... but. Yup. you?
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
my zip code is 31569.... I play metal but some rock too. BFMV, Alesana, A Skylit Drive, The Devil Wears Prada, Paramore, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Parkway Drive, Slipknot, stuff like that is what i listen too. All That Remains, some Shadows Fall, etc. Yeah, I play guitar, only seriously for about a year. I have an electric, a 4-string bass I never use, and an acoustic. Also a keyboard. I can't sing, I've tried, but when I play it back, it sucks. I'm looking to join a band near the Camden County area, or to start one, need a drummer, another guitarist who can possibly do some lead and some rhythm (im not entirely a lead guitarist, can only do some fast stuff,etc. but can do some rhythm) singer/possibly screamer, bassist,etc. keyboard maybe.
Quote by c0m2011
I'll forgive the fact that you said that you'll bring the beats if you bring some phat rhythms.
I'll bring a guitarist and singer?

30339. Which doesn't mean much because it's basically half of atlanta and marietta... but. Yup. you?

Lol yea but what about a bassist?

oh and uh 30341
Quote by Comrade Curry
Lol yea but what about a bassist?

oh and uh 30341

Hmm... I could try to find one... Any atlanta bassists?
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
biggity bump
Quote by mountain2012

Gear:

Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss SD-1
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-7
EHX LPB-1
im movin from camden county to go to college at GCSU... Was going to mercer but that ****s expensive. I play guitar. Sing backup/melodic. Played on the radio for THE ROCK christian station playing new covers every week. Play mostly post hardcore. listen to Escape the fate Our last night Saosin Oh, sleeper and all that kinda stuff. Just started to delve into hardcoredancerock. I have an Ibanez 370 dx black... a modded squire.. and a 75 watt. line 6 spyder 3. Looking for a band near Milledgeville. Hit me up if you wanta play.
Quote by k4rma
Macon/ Guitar (lead or rhythm)/ I play the hardc0rez. Underoath/Norma Jean but I also have a huge liking for stuff like Paramore.

i also play the hardcorez and will be near macon (actually in milledgville) if you have a place to jam let me know.
Augusta area, 30809. Guitarist, bassist, drummer, synth, backup vox.

Extremely diverse. Influenced by Less than Jake, Coheed and Cambria, BB King, Clapton, and a lot of modern pop punk. I would be interested in anything from pop punk to blues, cover band or original.
Yep.
Columbus area. Guitarist.

Influenced by Steve Morse, Eric Johnson, John Petrucci, Chuck Schuldiner, and many others, those are just the start.

Ill play anything from bluegrass to death metal to classical.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
www.myspace.com/pardontheinsolence

Hardcorez band needs a bassist.
Any takers?
-Gear-
Mesa Triple Rectifier---Bogner/Line6 SpiderValve---Orange PPC 4x12

-Pedalboard/Rackmount-
Alesis MidiVerb4--BBE SonicMaximizer 442--Ibanez TS9
Boss DD-3--Morley Mark Tremonti Wah

-Guitars-
Ibanez ART-100
Ibanez S-470
Doraville/Duluth area

Punk, metal, rock, blues, I'm versatile.

Guitar, bass, vox

mainly rhythm guitar but I can experiment with lead
Soul Collector of the BassMilitia PM Dinkydaisy

Co-leader of The league of toxicity33, Kankuro, Dr. Gonzo Slash, DownInAHole, Synyster Gates, This End Up, and Neil_.

You should've used the Pythagorean Theorem, BITCH

BLALLALALASSISSIS *shank*