Hello metalheads...or just plain heads.

I was a little confused to hear that there hasn't been a thread on them yet. Great black metal, badass melodies, solid drumming, vocals are fairly standard bm, but they suit the music extremely well... More importantly, their my favorite band of the day.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-r-eDC5D0&feature=related

^Scars In The Landscape of God ^

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=zqeMI4cx5J0&feature=related

^ I Face The Eternal Winter ^

According to metal-archives.com, they are one of those bands that broke up, and became something different. It says they turned into industrial black metal, whatever the hell that is. Don't see why it just couldn't be black metal.

Well, enjoy!
I have Fractal Possession. It kicks rather a lot of arse. Definitely warrants more listens from me.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I'm a huge fan of Orkblut - The Retaliation.
Quote by LPIndin
our rythym guitarist made up the best rap ever. makes fun of the "milkshake song"

my breakdowns bring all the crews to the pit
and theyre like, "lets dance to this ****!"
damn right, we dance to this ****
I 2 step, windmill and spinkick.
Great stuff. Was just listening to them yesterday, actually.

Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Bumped because you're all a bunch of anus pluggers, aside from the 4 people already posted in here.

So, Time Is the Sulphur in the Veins of the Saint...

A two part mystical journey, assumed so anyways. Haven't heard it yet.
If you like Nokturnal Mortum, pick up Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom),absolutely stellar, all the way through. Sounds a little to the extent of Goat Horns/Lunar Poetry, and is absolutely worth the listen.

As for Verwüstung, hell yes. Love that album, a different feel, but great none the less.
this band is strangely unique, and that's enough for me to like them. i liked The Twilight Kingdom a lot.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Quote by severed-metal
If you like Nokturnal Mortum, pick up Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom),absolutely stellar, all the way through. Sounds a little to the extent of Goat Horns/Lunar Poetry, and is absolutely worth the listen.

As for Verwüstung, hell yes. Love that album, a different feel, but great none the less.

Lunar Poetry is stunning.

EDIT: I have yet to check out Abigor. Will probably do it tonight. Best album?
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Last edited by Athabasca at Feb 27, 2010,
Ive the first two albums on some weird bootleg double tape I got off a russian guy. Killer, but I need to put em on cd, the tape quality is incredibly bad.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
That sounds borderline dangerous..

BUT! Have you heard with proper quality?

Fantastic stuff really.
Quote by severed-metal
Verwüstung, and Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom).

Respectively.

Thanks very much.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by severed-metal
That sounds borderline dangerous..

BUT! Have you heard with proper quality?

Fantastic stuff really.

Just on youtube, sounds fucking stellar.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
No problem, Athabasca. Feel free to post back when you've finished those two.

Very stellar.

I am going to listen to their new album on youtube, hopefully, hoping it sounds somewhat worthy of being under the same band as the first couple albums.

EDIT: Nope. That WILL not happen, we can drown ourselves in the other albums though.
Quote by severed-metal
Verwüstung, and Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom).

Respectively.

And then never buy anything else from them because its shit after these two albums.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by severed-metal
Bumped because you're all a bunch of anus pluggers, aside from the 4 people already posted in here.

So, Time Is the Sulphur in the Veins of the Saint...

A two part mystical journey, assumed so anyways. Haven't heard it yet.

I ****ing LOVE Time...
Listened to it three times yesterday. Not standard black metal in the slightest, but sure is one hell of a journey.

Reminds me of DsO in cyberspace, with more technicality and less Satanic aura. Which, needless to say, is not a bad thing.
~Scannin the scene in the city tonight, looking for you start up a fight, theres an evil feeling in our brains buts its nothing new you know it drives us insane~

Seek And Destroy-Metallica
I didn't mind it, but it's just no where comparable to Verwüstung, and Nachthymnen.

It's just different is all, but not a horrible album, just you wouldn't expect it from listening to the albums mentioned previously.
This was quite solid,i loved the acoustic sections in the song i heard.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Cool, more fans.

Well, newer guys who are new to this band, take a listen to Verwustung and Nachtymssten, sorry about the spelling. You'll probably like them, no doubt in my mind.

Their other stuff isn't actually that bad either if you want to give it a whirl.
Yeah, Nachtymssten is what fully got me into these guys, really Kvlt, you know what i'm saying?
this band is awesome..Nachthymnen is a kick ass album, very atmospheric...interestingly, they have never, and will never played live according to them
Like David Gilmour?

Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Vox VT15
Alvarez Acoustic
Dunlop Jazz III Picks
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Take your pants off and swing your wiener around in circles.