Hey guys, I just wanted to say hello.

I've only been playing since december but I love the hell out of the guitar. I play an Ibanez AW-30 for the time being but in 6-8 month I plan on upgrading so something a little better.

I'll prolly be asking some really stupid questions so please try to bear with me. ha ha

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you guys.
Quote by rdaytona600
I'll prolly be asking some really stupid questions so please try to bear with me. ha ha

Don't worry about asking stupid questions. thats what this forum is for. if you have a question, it will either be answered in here, or it will be moved to the appropriate forum section. read the rules as to what you can and can't post, and welcome aboard!
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
Quote by PumpkinHead94
Don't worry about asking stupid questions. thats what this forum is for. if you have a question, it will either be answered in here, or it will be moved to the appropriate forum section. read the rules as to what you can and can't post, and welcome aboard!

that's right.

you wouldn't be the only one to get things wrong on the forum!
Quote by ctb
that's right.

you wouldn't be the only one to get things wrong on the forum!

im just making sure he doesn't make the same mistake i did. im still scared from the imense pwning jk.
My reflection
Dirty mirror
There's no connection
To myself
I'm your lover
I'm your zero
Im the face in your dreams of glass
hell, if you've been playing for more than 3 months you're probably more qualified than 90% of the people here to start answering questions.
Quote by PumpkinHead94
im just making sure he doesn't make the same mistake i did. im still scared from the imense pwning jk.

I'm not new to forums thank god. I can talk smack with the best of them. My flame suit is very thick, I dont get my feeling hurt easily.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.