I'm thinking of selling my Peavey 6505+ and Marshall MF400 cab as they have been rendered use-less after the disbandment of my former metal band. Ive always been into classic rock and blues and over the past few months I've really learned, practiced and developed my playing of this style. Ive got a Laney VC30, which i believe needs re-tubing (as it makes buzzing and crackling noises, even when nothing is plugged into the input jack) So by selling the 6505+ and the cab, I was hoping to get around £1000($2000) for them and buy a new amp! So I play stuff like: ZZ Top, AC/DC, SRV, Hendrix, Eric Clapton to Joe Satriani, Steve Vai and some RATM. So I would require quite a versatile amp with a nice clean tone. Other gear i use is my Ibanez Js1200, Gibson SG special and a Proco Turbo Rat. I will need it for studio practice, recording and live gigging, so what could you guys recommend for me? Many thanks in advance!
i actually want to say look into orange amps

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Yeah i was considering looking at the Rockerverb 50, its abit over my price range by like £150 but i will definatly try and get a go with one. Oh, and I also forgot to mention i would really prefer a combo over half stack. I'm not planning on playing any gigs to over 5000 people anytime soon!
Try out a Fender Twin combo as well as a Vox AC30. Also maybe look at the Marshall JCM combo.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
used jcm 800 combos off ebay, ceriatone has cheap combos too. try the orange rocker 30 combo apparantly its like a mini jcm

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.