okay so i ordered a guitar with a floyd rose and my mom called and said it didnt come with the whammy bar.

so i was wondering if a normal whammy bar, like from a strat, would fit into the floyd rose hole.

you get what im saying ?
yea i checked

but i called and there shipping one out but i need it for tomorrow.

so i was wondering if a normal whammpy bar, like from a strat, would fit into the whole of a floyd rose system
Did you try putting the strat bar in the floyd?
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
I don't know, I haven't ever tried.

I'm not to familiar with Floyds, but someone who is will reply and help you out.
Member of UG Gain whores.
PM Gpderek09 to join!
i'm not sure, but i don't think it'll fit.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?