F/S UK, Aerodyne Bass, Ibanez RG321, Squier Strat, White Epi SG, Epi Dot Studio

- I'm not selling these because there is anything wrong with them; I just don't have the space for them anymore and I need the money for my next guitar purchase.

- All prices are of course negotiable, and I would much prefer cash-in-hand to cheque/paypal, though either is fine. If I have to post it to you, of course I'll have to charge you for the postage. As a general guideline if you're willing to pick the item up yourself and pay with cash, I'll accept a much lower offer than if I have to take a cheque and ship it off myself, for example. For reference, I am in Bath, in the South-West of England.

- If you take more than one item off my hands at a time then I'll probably give you an even bigger discount. Of course if the items have to be sent to you then the shipping will still cost more, so take that into account.

- I cannot provided cases with any of these items, or even original boxes. I didn't get cases myself when I bought them originally, and the cardboard boxes they came in were recycled long ago! So what you're buying is literally just the instruments themselves, what-you-see-is-what-you-get.

- All items are completely stock except the RG, Strat, Dot and bass have had their strap buttons changed for Schaller straplock strap buttons (these can be used like regular strap buttons too though)., I can provide the top part of the straplock system if you want too.

- If you want specific specs, you can find them easily on the brand's websites.

- Only the bass has ever been gigged.

- I'm not accepting trades, money only.

2006 Epiphone Limited Edition White G-400
I only bought this about a month ago, if that. It's barely been played, probably only about 3 hours in total. It still has the stock Epi strings, and it could really do with being set-up properly (there is currently some fret buzz on a few frets). made in China.
THIS IS NOT THE VERSION WITH EMGS, THAT WAS ONLY RELEASED IN THE USA. THIS IS THE EURO VERSION WITH STOCK EPI PICKUPS

There is a very small black dot on one edge. It was there when I bought it - it could be sanded off easily enough, I think. It's about 2mm round

Asking price for cheque/paypal: These limited edition white ones cost £260 new, my price is £150 + any shipping costs, this is less than a regular G-400 costs new!
Asking price for cash on collection: £110

2004 Japanese-made Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
(I have an Orange Crush 35b SS bass practise amp and a Digitech Bass Driver pedal I need to get rid of too. If you fancy them, I'll include both of those with this bass for no extra cost. Alternatively, you don't have to take them - or if you want to buy them separately, I'll accept almost any offer for them!)
I bought this used myself, and it already had some scratches then - it has a few more now too. The very low price reflects this.
This is the original release of the Aerodyne J-bass, which has a basic SG-like input, instead of the Strat-like dish input the Aerodyne basses are now being made with. Apparently these earlier ones also came with slightly hotter pickups, but I've not noticed a difference myself so I'm not taking this into account. Duff McKagan of Guns N Roses and Velvet Revolver uses one of these earlier versions.
Note: This bass has a curved body, very comfortable to use and slightly lighter than most. This bass has no inlays on the front of the fretboard, only dot inlays on the side. The chrome hardware is 'smoked' chrome, aged so it looks like it's been sitting in a seedy bar for years... this is all stock stuff, how these Aerodynes are meant to be - look it up on the Fender site.

This is the most visible damage: A bit of finish about 6mm long has been chipped off around the binding, and under the highest string there are some scratches (how the previous owner did those, I don't know). There are other light scratches around the rest of the body, but these are the only marks that are visible unless you're very up-close.

Asking price for cheque/paypal: New, these cost £520 online. Since it has been gigged though and it's endured two previous owners, my asking price is only £230 9plus any shipping costs), less than half price.
Asking price for cash: £180, almost 1/3 store price!
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Ibanez 2007 RG321MH
This is the metallic sparkle blue Mahogany body one (don't worry, it's not bright blue though) made in Indonesia in 2007. Everything is stock except I changed the strings to .11's on this guitar. It has one slight chip about 4mm long on the tip of lower horn, considering the finish you truly don't see it unless you're looking for it. I've only had this for a few months, it's probably only had about 6 hours play in total, there isn't even any 'buckle rash'.

Asking price for cheque/paypal: These are £175 new, I'm asking for £110 + any shipping costs
Asking price for cash: £85

2007 Chinese Epiphone Dot Studio
This is a Dot Studio in a worn brown/black burst. It plays very nicely; a medium-thick neck, good weight to it, and the whole guitar has a satin, very worn down finish that's very slick to play on (in fact on the front of the body I think it's only bare paint as it feels slightly rough around the black burst). It does have one problem though: the bridge pickup sometimes cuts out, and I have no idea why. Most of the time it works perfectly, but occasionally when you move the pickup selector to the bridge or middle settings, the bridge pickup just doesn't kick in. Apparently this is a common problem with Chinese Epiphones. It should be easy to fix, personally I don't find it happens enough to ever bother fixing it myself.
Like the Aerodyne Bass, this guitar has no fretboard inlays, only dot inlays on the side.

Asking price for cheque/paypal: £80. They're £150 new, considering it's used and the dodgy pickup selector, I think this is a fair price.
Asking price for cash: £60, come on that's a huge bargain!

2007 Indian-made Squier Vintage Modified Stratocaster
Not much to say about this; it's all stock except I currently have .10 strings on it (it's set-up for .9s). Some of the plastic pickguard covering sticker got stuck under the knobs and screws when it was removed; these little bits left over are a tad annoying but could be removed easily by anyone who wanted too (only reason I've not removed it myself is just because it doesn't actually interfere with playing or tone, and because I'm too lazy). There are no scratches (at least none I've noticed...), it's barely been used.

Asking price for cheque/paypal: These are £240 new, I'm selling for £110
Asking price for cash: £80

Also for sale:
- As I mentioned in the Aerodyne section, there is also an Orange Crush 35b solid state bass practise amp and a Digitech Bass driver pedal that I need to get rid of. If you buy the bass then I'll throw these in too for free if you want, or alternatively I'll accept almost any offer for them. For reference, the amp costs £120 new, the pedal is £50 new, both have barely been used at all, as a guideline I would accept £40 cash for both of them together.

- If anybody fancies picking up ALL of this gear themselves all at once, I'd sell it all for just £320 cash, the amp and pedal included. If you want to buy it all but would rather I shipped it to you instead of collecting it yourself, I'd ask for £360 + total shipping cost.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Oh, and I know the Aerodyne bass and the Dot look pretty dusty - that's because they are! It would all just wipe off though. I'm just too damn lazy to dust them myself...
Bath, in South-West of England.

I'm happy to ship anywhere if need be, just keep in mind that obviously shipping from here to say, Australia for example, would cost a hell of a lot, and I'll obviously have to charge for the extra shipping cost. So if you're anywhere near the Bath area then it'd be better for both of us if you just came and picked it up yourself...
MrFlibble has some amazing guitars.
I would buy the bass and g-400 if I lived in the UK.

His avatar compels me....
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Yeah, I would ship to the US, but I just don't think it'd be worth it for you, the shipping would cost far too much. It'd probably end up cheaper for you to just buy them new in the US yourself.
how much for the bass amp and pedal?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
I wish this wouldn't happen when I'm trying to save for an amp...I'm tempted by the Aerodyne and the G400!

If I come into money unexpectedly then I'll be back
Hey man, how much would shippinbg on the bass be to Manchester? Though I might be able to drive down and pick it up in a few weeks, should you still have it.

Let me know
Quote by Speedabob
how much for the bass amp and pedal?
£230-ish (if paying by cheque or paypal) + whatever shipping would be is my asking price for the bass, if you want the amp and pedal too then I'll just throw those in for free with the bass. Separatly for the amp and pedal, I dunno, £40 for them together (plus any shipping cost). Like I've said in my earlier posts, if you can collect and pay with cash then I'd let it all go for a bit less.

Quote by TobyFellrunners
Hey man, how much would shippinbg on the bass be to Manchester? Though I might be able to drive down and pick it up in a few weeks, should you still have it.

Let me know
With a courier (I wouldn't trust the basic post office service to handle instruments properly), between £6 and £14 I think, depending on if you want really fast delivery or if you're happy for it to take a few days.

I might as well say now regarding holding stuff for a while or multiple offers: I'll sell to whoever can take this stuff off my hands the fastest, with the most reasonable price. I will hold stuff for a while if you can pay a good price for it and there's little interest, but if somebody else comes along offering a reasonable price and can take it off me ASAP, they'll be the one that gets it.
I'm very interested in the Dot and Ibanez, depends if I can get to Bath. I live in swindon so
I am VERY interested in the bass guitar.... wondering if I should part my money for it. Gah!
Damn my new job not paying me this month, would have taken the lot, ah well, if it is still around at the end of the month you will hear from me. Will be able to pick it up too
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Ibanez is 85, dot is 60,

Will you take £130 for the pair? I will pick up of course...
Damn you tempting me with that G400, I've always loved white SGs

But, I only have £150 and that has to go on hardcases, so free bump for you I suppose.

Balls.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
are squiers really that expensive overseas? i don't think i've seen one over $249 US dollars (about 125 pounds) in the US.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Ballsing HELL. I really want that SG. I want teh moneyz quickly.

If its still here when i get my paycheck, i'll be buying it immediately lol. You shall hear from me in two weeks...
Infact I am now interested in the SG. Can make it to Bath next weekend hopefully, I will either buy the Dot & Ibanez, or just the SG, can't afford all 3
Quote by dandadog
Ibanez is 85, dot is 60,

Will you take £130 for the pair? I will pick up of course...
Yeah, if you're picking it up yourself then sure.

Quote by dandadog
Infact I am now interested in the SG. Can make it to Bath next weekend hopefully, I will either buy the Dot & Ibanez, or just the SG, can't afford all 3
Fine by me, though I would have to ask for a little bit more for the SG than for the Dot+Ibanez, 'cause the SG is that little bit nicer, rarer, cost me more originally, etc etc.

Other people: The interest is appreciated, and as I've said before, I'll hold onto stuff for you if you make the best offer. I suggest you ask for your paycheques early

Quote by clay pots
are squiers really that expensive overseas? i don't think i've seen one over $249 US dollars (about 125 pounds) in the US.
Prices for us don't get 'converted'. So a $250 guitar is £250 here, an $80 guitar is £80 here, a $4000 guitar is £4000 here, etc.

This is why I say that it's not worth US people bothering, since they could just get new ones themselves for the same money. Damn you Americans...
Quote by MrFlibble
Yeah, if you're picking it up yourself then sure.

Fine by me, though I would have to ask for a little bit more for the SG than for the Dot+Ibanez, 'cause the SG is that little bit nicer, rarer, cost me more originally, etc etc.

Your SG price is £110 picked up on the first post?
Quote by dandadog
Your SG price is £110 picked up on the first post?
Ah right yeah sorry, £110 if you can pick it up yourself and preferably pay with cash at the same time.
I should point out: yes, I managed to mis-read my own post. Don't worry, I'm not trying to pull any scams or anything, I'm just tired and hungover To make it clear, it is £110 asking price for the SG if you pick it up yourself, and the RG and Dot together I would let go for £130 picked up.
Quote by MrFlibble
I should point out: yes, I managed to mis-read my own post. Don't worry, I'm not trying to pull any scams or anything, I'm just tired and hungover To make it clear, it is £110 asking price for the SG if you pick it up yourself, and the RG and Dot together I would let go for £130 picked up.

Sorry mate, unexpected money problems have came up, I can't take them good luck shifting them though.
I'm going to make you a terrible offer of £140 including delivery for the SG, just on the off-chance that you're insane

My Music

... Well to be fair, everyone else is either experiencing money problems or can't pay up for a month, so actually that's the most solid offer I've had so far

I would like to reiterate, the prices I listed are just asking prices, and as I said, it's all negotiable. If you can match those prices dead-on, then I'll definitely sell to you (unless of course somebody manages to exceed that offer!), but I will consider all reasonable money (no trades) offers, with priority going to people who can get this gear off my hands the fastest without completely ripping me off on price (I think most of my asking prices are already very reasonable).

And special note, as I just explained to somebody in PM:
In the picture of the bass body, along with the scratches I mentioned, it does indeed look like the paint has lightened and faded around the strings and on the top horn. This isn't actually paint fade - it's just the huge build-up of dust! Most of these instruments have been sitting in stands untouched for months (just don't have the time to play as much as I used to, so I only use one guitar now), taking up space and collecting dust. It all wipes off... I'm just too damn lazy
Such is the nature of selling on UG, a lot of people are all talk no action in this forum.

I actually have that money on standby to buy a couple of hardcases but until I can bum a lift to town off someone then it's available for other uses, my offer will stand for at least another week or so in case you really need to shift it and don't get any better offers.

My Music
If you'd be willing to hold everything I could pay you a £50 deposit now, then the rest in cash at the end of the month?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
... I think we have a winner so far.

I have to admit, though there's been some nice offers from some people, the idea of one person being able to rock up and take it all away is rather nice. If you think you can cope with transporting it all (um, seriously, it is rather a lot of stuff... your car better be bigger than a Mini! ), and if you're sold enough to pay a deposit ASAP, then I don't see any reason to reject such an offer. That's quite a bold move though; please do re-read my original posts so you fully understand what

Okay, I'm in a decisive mood and I'm inpatient. I have an offer for it all to be taken away at once, which is pretty much my dream offer since I'm lazy and this is no hassle for me. It is a month though... So, if anybody else really wants any of this gear, please post in the next 24 hours. If you can give me a really great solid offer on anything in that time which doesn't require me to post the damned things halfway around the world then I might still sell to you, but I think as it stands now, faultyy is winning it.
Whelp, I think I'm going to have to say faultyy's got the lot then.
shipping to manchester on the dot ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
wait hang on a second how much shipping isit for the dot and the ibanez both to manchester ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
trade the s-g or the epi dot for any of the guitars in my thread?
both available after a deal fell through earlier

cheers
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Quote by timi_hendrix
He's paid a deposit already.

yer i know but since it's not your stuff and this isn't your thread i'm gonna wait and see what he actually says...it's only one guitar i'm sure they could arrange something and i don't even know if i would wanna buy it i'm just interested that's all