so my friend just found one...like literally...and we are wondering how to use it...its called an behringer x pro, its black and has a bunch of knobs...thats all we know...help plz...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Do you even know what it is?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Its a behringer dont freakin do it its a trap!!!! they real cheap (my behringer am $60) and they suck big ones, and its probably a preamp.
what do i do with it???? like what is it for...and yeah, that was it
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
what do i do with it???? like what is it for...and yeah, that was it

it's stereo crossover, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo crossover, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it for PA if it works...

It's a crossover - it's used to split signals out to drive specific types of speaker. It's a piece of PA backline equipment and of no use to you whatsoever as a guitarist.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
it's stereo crossover, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo crossover, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it for PA if it works...

It's a crossover - it's used to split signals out to drive specific types of speaker. It's a piece of PA backline equipment and of no use to you whatsoever as a guitarist.

I see what you did there