I checked my Green Day Brain Stew tab and when I looked it wasn't there. So I checked my tab on my profile and it said D so I presume it was "denied". Can anyone give me any advice cause I'm annoyed.
Move on, I get annoyed when i get tabs denied but you've got to accept there was a good reason and try and improve your tabbing skills or else submit tabs that haven't already been submitted.
I have a feeling this is why it was denied

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=brain+stew&w=songs

tab songs we dont have or dont have correct versions of.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by aaciseric
Move on, I get annoyed when i get tabs denied but you've got to accept there was a good reason and try and improve your tabbing skills or else submit tabs that haven't already been submitted.
accepting there was a reason is all well and good.

but knowing what the reason was helps the tabber from repeating his mistake on the next attempt.
Quote by alkalineweeman
I have a feeling this is why it was denied

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/search.php?s=brain+stew&w=songs

tab songs we dont have or dont have correct versions of.
that speaks volumes. good call.

Insomniac_123,
the fact that there are so many versions already is probably why it was denied. but there may be other problems, too. read this thread: WTF? Where is my tab?!?! . if you're also making any of the other mistakes mentioned in that thread, you'll know how to avoid them.

good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I was hoping to make a diffrent one but will it get denied again? I know there are a lot of versions but I don't know.
ya pick a new song
if you like green day, go earlier years
theres a lot less of that around
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Insomniac_123
I was hoping to make a diffrent one but will it get denied again? I know there are a lot of versions but I don't know.
keep making the same mistake, count on consistent results.

if there are already lots of versions, why make another?
tab something that's needed, not songs that already have existing tabs.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Insomniac_123
I tried Geek Stink Breath and it got denied AGAIN! Nothing was wrong with it!

There are still a lot of versions of that song and perhaps yours looked to similar to an existing version. If you are unsure about why your tabs get rejected, read this. If you are still unsure after reading the first post in that thread then you can leave a post asking to explain why your tab was rejected.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection