So Today Got My New Esp.. It TUned It And Started Playing But On All The STrings The 1st Through 3rd Fret Sounds Terrible....what Should I Do
Try and find out what's causing it. Check the action, check the intonation, make sure it's strung well and so on. If you find out what's causing it, fix it. If you don't find anything wrong, just keep playing it for a while and it should hopefully wear in and start to sound good. If it stays sounding bad, get it checked out.
Quote by cryzhadry
how does it sound?
do you mean fret buzz?

YA IM PRETTY SURE THATS WHAT IT IS... AND ON SOME OF THE STRINGS THE FIRST AND SECOND FRET SOUND THE SAME
easy on the caps, bro.
well maybe get the action raised for the buzz, and you might have to file down some frets.
Quote by gnomieowns
easy on the caps, bro.
well maybe get the action raised for the buzz, and you might have to file down some frets.

o sorry i'm just used to typing in caps
but should i just take it to a shop before i do anything myself or should i just try
Quote by SIRxHAOS
o sorry i'm just used to typing in caps
but should i just take it to a shop before i do anything myself or should i just try

Well... do you know what you're doing? If not, take it to a shop.
O O

___
nope i cant even find the friggen truss rod on this guitar ima go to a shop right now..
how much do u think it's gonna cost to fix it
Quote by SIRxHAOS
nope i cant even find the friggen truss rod on this guitar ima go to a shop right now..
how much do u think it's gonna cost to fix it

Some nice little local shops would do it for free, but if they charge... sorry, i have no idea. Shouldn't be too much, depends on what they do.

And as to where the trust rod is, i believe it's under the truss plate on the head right behind the nut... i think you have to take it off.

EDIT: sorry, i was thinking it was a les paul, haha. What kind of guitar is it, specifically?
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
Some nice little local shops would do it for free, but if they charge... sorry, i have no idea. Shouldn't be too much, depends on what they do.

And as to where the trust rod is, i believe it's under the truss plate on the head right behind the nut... i think you have to take it off.

EDIT: sorry, i was thinking it was a les paul, haha. What kind of guitar is it, specifically?

it's and esp ltd 50
you were right the trustrod was under the plate thnx xD
since you dont seem to know a lot about your guitar and maintenance, i would suggest you take it to a professional to do it. it wouldnt cost that much, but it costs even more if you try something yourself and screw the guitar up big time.
Quote by SIRxHAOS
it's and esp ltd 50
you were right the trustrod was under the plate thnx xD

Oh, no problem.
Congrats on the new guitar!

Quote by One on Sunday
since you dont seem to know a lot about your guitar and maintenance, i would suggest you take it to a professional to do it. it wouldnt cost that much, but it costs even more if you try something yourself and screw the guitar up big time.

+1,000,000
O O

___