What are the best/cheapest/versatile wahs out there that are good for funk? I also want to know what other effects I need (specific) like envelope filter, etc. I know there is a Digitech Synth Wah Envelope Filter, is that any good? I saved up for a while, so I want something pretty good. I want to know what all the necessary effects are for funk and techno. Thanks.
------------
OhMyGosh123
For this I suggest a Morley Dual Bass wah (on the wide sweep setting) or a Dunlop Crybaby Bass Wah. I prefer the Morley, but some prefer the Dunlop. Try both if possible.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
bootzilla fuzz wah check it out on www.musiciansfriend.com they're pretty sick im gettin one once i have some money
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by OhMyGosh123
What are the best/cheapest/versatile wahs out there that are good for funk? I also want to know what other effects I need (specific) like envelope filter, etc. I know there is a Digitech Synth Wah Envelope Filter, is that any good? I saved up for a while, so I want something pretty good. I want to know what all the necessary effects are for funk and techno. Thanks.

That is an auto wah, rather than a wah pedal. The difference is very important.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
I really like Morley's stuff.
//Overture

"You don't learn funk, the funk learns you.."