ive been playing like 3 or 4 years and love grunge and 90s rock. my band plays a lot of grunge and im lookin for more to play. please no nirvana because i can play EVERY single one of there songs they r my fav

thanks in advance
there are no intermediate or advanced grunge songs.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
alice in chains stuff is always good. like got me worng, rooster or would?.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
i guess just any kinda good grunge songs
When I was in highschool 4 or 5 years ago my history teacher crapped herself (she had a problem, she was wearing dippers and all that but damn it was retarded and funny as hell).

You could hear the farts all over the classroom, lol.
^

if you like 90's rock then try the offspring, i know they're punk but they were around at the time.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Mudhoney, there is a site with their first 4 or so albums tabbed out on guitar just google it
try some alice in chains, silverchair, dinosaur jr, helmet, pearl jam, RATM, Smashing Pumpkins.
mad season- river of deceit
temple of the dog- say hello 2 heaven, hunger strike
aic- got me wrong, man in a box, confusion
pj- alive, yellow ledbetter, and glorified g
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Alice In Chains.
Red hot Chili Peppers. One Hot Minute is a pretty grungy album.
Pearl Jam
Sound Garden.

Basically what everyone else is saying.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Oh and try learning Jane's addiction songs like Three Days or Been Caught Stealing, because they were Alt. Metal.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
no grunge is really advanced in guitar technique dude...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.