I've got two (2) Blackout bridges for sale. They're both in my Samick Ultramatic right now (one in bridge, one in neck). They sound great, but I'm more of a passive guy. I work at a music store so I got them a little cheaper, so I figured I'd try them out, but alas, I still like passives.

They're both in great condition (I only had one for a month, the other for a week) and come with all of the stuff they come with new (with maybe one of two little things missing, that I can replace with stuff from my store).

Anyway, I'll sell the one in the bridge for $65 shipped (it had a little shorter lead) and the one in the neck for $70 shipped. If you buy them together, it's $115 shipped. If you want the guitar they're attached to, I'd like an extra $75.

I'm at work right now, but can get pictures up tonight.

As for references, I've sold some things on here and I have 100% feedback on eBay under the name xerominus and 100% iTrader rating on sevenstring.org under the name negativexero.
Good deals with: masterchief101; Abbott
I would like to see pics. And how much for everything? I really like the guitar.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I can do $190 shipped OBO for the guitar with the pickups.

It's a UM2 (the blue/green trans. one with the quilt top) in case you were wondering.

I can get pictures up tonight after I get off of work at 9pm EST.
Quote by scarangella
I can do $190 shipped OBO for the guitar with the pickups.

It's a UM2 (the blue/green trans. one with the quilt top) in case you were wondering.

I can get pictures up tonight after I get off of work at 9pm EST.

Forgot to add. The Samick Ultramatic is a great guitar, Samick makes good stuff. It's just kind of not me, I'm into 7s.
What do you mean "into 7's?

Do you mean 7 strings?

I don't think it matters though =( I'm 100$ short.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

What happened to the edit button?!?!?!

What would be the lowest you would consider taking, and links to your ebay profile would be nice =)

Yeah, 7 Strings.

As for my eBay account, I already posted that my name is xerominus on eBay with 31 (I think) pos. transactions (100%).

As far as how low I'll go on the Samick and the pickups together, throw me an offer. I might do a partial trade for passive pickups, a cheap 7 String, or some pedals as well.
I'll offer when I see pictures.

I'll get them up when I get home in about 2 hours, so check back then.
Pictures:

The only major imperfection, the had broke before I bought it, but it was professionally repaired by the store's luthier and just left some cracks in the paint.

Obviously, the rest of the electronics is inside of the guitar.
this is tempting, please tell me you take paypal.
lost and confused,
focused on the obscured.

(\__/) (`'·.¸(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ | ¸.·'´¸.·'´¸.·'´
(o.0 ) (´¨`·.¸¸~MoRBiDThOuGhTs~¸¸.·´¨`)
(> < ) (¸.·'´(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ | `'·.¸`'·.¸`'·.¸
i want this

175 shipped?

take any trades?
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2
Ernie Ball Vol Jr
Digitech Digi Delay
Korg Rack Tuner
Furman Power Con
BBE Sonic Max
$175 shipped for the pickups and the guitar?

I think I can do it, only if I can get the money tonight though, I don't want to commit to anything and have to wait, that always happens to me.
As for trades, 7 String pickups or pedals.
your selling guitar and pickups?...
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Well, I was just selling the pickups, but I figured if anyone wanted the guitar too, I'd sell it. I don't really use it anymore, I play 7 String guitars, so it has no real use. I tuned it C standard to play some dethklok and that's really all I used it for.
pm sent
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
pm replied again
Dean Dime o Flage