i need a new amp, mainly for bedroom practice so i dont want a really loud tube amp. i want a modeling amp with build in effects to play at low volumes so what would b the best choice.
i have an epi les paul and play most types of music except really heavy metal, the heaviest sound i would look for is maybe metallica.
Line 6 Vetta. 1600 dollars of modelling goodness.

Do you perhaps have a budget?
im thinking mabe something cheaper. sorry for not putting a budget in, i would hav around 200 pounds to spend (380 dollars) since i just bought my guitar so what would b best in that range.
Quote by Xx Andy xX
im thinking mabe something cheaper. sorry for not putting a budget in, i would hav around 200 pounds to spend (380 dollars) since i just bought my guitar so what would b best in that range.

Vox AD50VT or AD30VT. You won't be disappointed.
a flextone if you can find one used at that price. I don't know what line 6 goes for overseas
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
you can get a new flextone 3 on ebay for £200, that would cover everything you could want, and sound great too.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )