I was wondering if anyone had any exercises or special ways of strengthing their fingers. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance!

P.S. The searchbar scares me so if there's actually already a thread about this please point me in the right direction. (I've braced myself for flaming so do your worst )
That, my friend, was a fail of epic proportions!

The Pit's new name:
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Gentleman's Society for the Careful Discussion of Sensitive Issues, Covering (But Not Limited To) Religion, Politics, Fruit and The Female Form.

MY GOATS WERE CRYING
Finger pushups. Oh and I get tennis balls, put them on the bar and do pullups. Since the balls will be trying to spread your fingers apart you have to keep a strong grip.

But all this is for martial arts, not guitar. Though it does help guitar. haha.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
DO scromatics and scales on an acoustic, works like a charm. Also barre chords on acoustic.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Finger pushups. Oh and I get tennis balls, put them on the bar and do pullups. Since the balls will be trying to spread your fingers apart you have to keep a strong grip.

But all this is for martial arts, not guitar. Though it does help guitar. haha.

Didn't Jens Pulver do that for his fight with Urijah faber?
Scales like the one guy said. Also practice your slurs(hammer-ons/pull-offs) on the bass strings.
Play on acoustic, not strummy ****, but demanding licks and scales. When you then play them on electric, it will be much easier.