pleasenodreamtheaterpleasenodreamtheaterpleasenodreamtheaterpleasenodreamtheater....
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
pleasenodreamtheaterpleasenodreamtheaterpleasenodreamtheaterpleasenodreamtheater....

Even though its not on that list I posted, I think they are rumored to be in there.
Quote by bulldozerbob
only gaming thread?

but im not gonna report it

cause im cool

Its not a game. yet
I'd love it if Dream Theater were in it, but I don't want a bunch of kids running up and down the street pretending like they know them after hearing one song, and think they're huge fans.

I love GH, I just hate what it does to people.
Quote by The_Paranoia
Its GH, so I could care less.

You could care less?

It annoys me when people misuse this phrase. You sound like a complete idiot.
alter bridge ftw!!!
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by 12Jim34
You could care less?

It bugs me too.

People should realize the correct statement would be "I COULDN'T care less."
Quote by Holy Katana
Shame it's not going to have real guitars in it, like last time, since Gibson decided to sue.

Well now we can focus on better brands.
Quote by 12Jim34
You could care less?

You are a pompous vagina

GH is overrated, but it's still kinda fun, I am getting sick of it though
Quote by Gargantuan

No, they're all going to be weird-shaped and stuff. No real brands at all. I wish Ibanez would sponsor them, since they've got guitars for every style.
Quote by Gargantuan

Paul Reed Smith

*prays*
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Holy Katana
No, they're all going to be weird-shaped and stuff. No real brands at all. I wish Ibanez would sponsor them, since they've got guitars for every style.

Doesn't Rock Band have Fender and Jackson?
TOOL IN GH!!!!

....I just came
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
Glad the Doors and Tool along with Muse got in there.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by Gargantuan
Then GTFO

maybe i worded it abit strongly

i dont care what songs are in it as they are putting in a feature that lets you put in your own songs. That means you can have any song you want. Thats why i dont care about what songs are in it
MYSPACE
MYUG

Quote by lp_std
no idea but your avatar wins
Quote by Gargantuan
Doesn't Rock Band have Fender and Jackson?

Yep, but Guitar Hero isn't made by Harmonix anymore, as I'm sure you know. Look at the screens for Guitar Hero: World Tour, and you'll notice that all of the guitars look like badly drawn cartoon guitars.
I saw that coming but I love the song so I don't mind :P
Quote by Sonny_sam
alter bridge ftw!!!

ftw!!!
PSN: KevGuy47
------▓▓▓▓▓
----▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
----▒▒▒░░
--░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░░░
--▒▒░░░░▒▒▒▒
------░░░░░░░
----▒▒▒▒▒
--▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒
░░▓▓░░
░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
----▓▓▓----▓▓▓
--▒▒▒--------▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒--------▒▒▒▒
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I'd love it if Dream Theater were in it, but I don't want a bunch of kids running up and down the street pretending like they know them after hearing one song, and think they're huge fans.

I love GH, I just hate what it does to people.

+1, I was playing the riff of YYZ the other day in music, and my friend came up to me saying he loved it and that "rush" is one of his favourite songs

And wasn't it supposed to be GH Aerosmith, or am I a retard?
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by Holy Katana
Yep, but Guitar Hero isn't made by Harmonix anymore, as I'm sure you know. Look at the screens for Guitar Hero: World Tour, and you'll notice that all of the guitars look like badly drawn cartoon guitars.

Man, that sucks.
Quote by Holy Katana
Shame it's not going to have real guitars in it, like last time, since Gibson decided to sue.

*raises a serious smegging eyebrow*
It was Gibson that let the developers use their bloody guitars anyway... God that's retarded on a new level. Although I can see them using all sorts of different ones now - Hell, half of III was so biased in favour of anything metal, they might as well get BC rich, Ibanez, Dean and ESP together
EDIT: Actually, I wouldn't mind a Warlock controller
And tbh, the game's fast running out of classic songs, although everyone's gonna have their particular perfect set-list... I liked what GHIII tried to do, but the original slightly cartoony style was just more fun. And HD graphics really didn't do many of the characters any favours
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Last edited by Korzack at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by Vauxite
Paul Reed Smith

*prays*

"guitar hero 4 has been anounced to be used with a real prs custom. game cost £70 with controller"
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
In my opinion, it shouldn't really matter who is on GH for guitarists. If you want to play there songs, do it

I still think its a fun game and I am not going to jump on the "play a real guitar" bandwagon as it is JUST a game.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

I'm fed up with the Guitar Hero series, especially after playing Rock Band, but this new one catches my interest. The Wikipedia (emphasis on this last word) entry claims that it will have over 85 songs, and I read that they might all be master tracks, but don't quote me on that. Although I'd be hard-pressed to play a Doors song with some Jim Morrison impersonator. The Tool songs are rumored to be "Schism", "Parabola", and "Vicarious"...would've traded one of the Lateralus songs for something from Aenima but hey, that's three more Tool songs than I expected. A specific Tool venue, what?! Alex Grey is collaborating, !!!!!js;ldkfadjsfasdf;a;la

Two-minutes-later EDIT: I skipped over it before, the Wiki page does say all will be master tracks. And "Everlong" will be included, I believe...this game had better deliver.
Last edited by Suav Nitebeest at Jul 3, 2008,