hey guys. so i joined a fantasy league (NFL) and wanted to ask everyone's opinion.
here is my starting lineup:

Jason Campbell QB Was
Brandon Jacobs RB NYG
Laurence Maroney RB NE
Plaxico Burress WR NYG
T.J. Houshmandzadeh WR CIN
Amani Toomer WR NYG
Donald Lee TE GB
Lawrence Tynes K NYG
Giants D/ST

and heres my reserve:

Jamarcus Russel QB OAK
Deuce McAllister RB NO
Steve Smith WR NYG
Zach Miller TE OAK
Browns D/ST

what do you guys think? any suggestions?

Note: and yes i am a Giants fan. i was born there
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
yeah thats a pretty strong lineup... people are drafting teams already...?
psychedelic.
bump
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Join the Yahoo! UG Fantasy Football League!

PM for pass

The ID#: 114605
League Name: Ultimate-Guitar
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ult imateguitar
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Someones a Giants fan

But if Jacobs continues to split time with all the other RBs that the Giants have, he probably won't put up impressive numbers. Personally, I would go for a back on a team that primarily relies on him to run. I probably wouldn't start two WRs from the same team either. Just don't put all your eggs in one basket, because if NY tanks next year, you're screwed.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
thanks for the input fuzz

so i have some new updates. the starting line up is the same but i got 2 "decent" reserve QB's and a extra RB just in case.

Todd Collins QB Was
Brady Quinn QB Cle
Shaun Alexander RB Sea

the rest is the same.
any input? i know these players are most likely not gonna play but...yea theyre better than who i had before
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Shaun Alexander is a free agent. Maroney is garbage. Having 3 recievers from the same team is not smart at all. Try to trade Maroney for a better 3rd WR and sign a RB from the free agent pool.
1992 Ibanez S540 sol
1988? Kramer Pacer Mutt
^ hmm ill think about that. ive been trying to trade to get Brian Westbrook, Donald Driver, and Greg Jennings...but its not goin to well
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
yea i had to b/c im only gonna be able to manage my team this early in the summer and once the school year starts. i will be computerless for until school starts
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
Still got spots for the league...here's the info again.

PM for pass

The ID#: 114605
League Name: Ultimate-Guitar
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/ultimateguitar
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Umm what are you going to do why the giants have a bye week...yeah you're screwed for at least one game.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com