For all things related to one of the greatest cartoon series ever created. I watched it every morning when I was 5, and now it's one of the things I miss most about my childhood.

I remember going to Chuck E. Cheese and spending $20 worth of tokens on the Turtles arcade game they had.

Oh, and I'm talking about the original series, bitches, none of that new stuff.

My turtle of choice?

Raphael.

Heroes in a half shell, TURTLE POWER!
Yeah, I was obsessed much like every other 80's child. My favourite at the time was always Leonardo, and that picture brings back memories of when the ninja turtles weren't fat.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
i just want a ninja turtle to jump out of a sewer in the street and just drop kick me

BAM! right in the kisser
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
I loved that show! My favorite was always a split decision between Donatello and the blue (i forget the name )

However, all the emo kids around here seem to become obsessesed with TMNT. They all walk around in TMNT shirts and talk about it all the time. I don't even think some of them were alive when that show was popular. Whatever I guess...still a great show.
Quote by Vos
I loved that show! My favorite was always a split decision between Donatello and the blue (i forget the name )

However, all the emo kids around here seem to become obsessesed with TMNT. They all walk around in TMNT shirts and talk about it all the time. I don't even think some of them were alive when that show was popular. Whatever I guess...still a great show.

The blue turtle is Leonardo.
there actualy tortoises but you know
teenage mutant ninja tortoises doesnt really work.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by fatgoogle

...GTFO
You're So Scene Right Now ^_^

Quote by Kensai
Finally his girlfriend found out what it was like giving oral sex to fishsmelling genital organs.
Quote by fatgoogle

no there not if you knew anything about there history you would know they came from the sea.
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by fatgoogle

um no lol.
Quote by sirrjj
no there not if you knew anything about there history you would know they came from the sea.

The story that I'm used to hearing is that a boy had a glass case (I'm thinkin a jar) of baby turtles and a nuclear waste truck that had cases of TGRI ooze in it, the truck crashes sending ooze everywhere, boy drops baby turtles accidently and they land in ooze and go in the sewer.
Splinter is also effected by the ooze(but I won't post his entire history) and raises the turtles.
Even though I was only seven years old when watching that... I wanted to screw April the minute I saw her for the first time. Seriously.

My favourite of them ('cept for April) is Raphael, because my brother has the same name (and is a nutjob like that turtle - pardon - turtoise).
Donatello is the greatest
ever
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by cap'n curry
Donatello is the greatest
ever

If you mean greatest turtle that is not Raphael, then yes.
I loved Michaelangelo because he was funny, but mainly because my name is Michael. That and Batman were my main obsessions as a kid. I even had the Terrordome and sewers playset and a crap load of different toys like a 2 foot tall Michaelangelo and Bebop toys. I loved every single movie, yes even TMNT 3.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.
Quote by Ranxston
I loved Michaelangelo because he was funny, but mainly because my name is Michael. That and Batman were my main obsessions as a kid. I even had the Terrordome and sewers playset and a crap load of different toys like a 2 foot tall Michaelangelo and Bebop toys. I loved every single movie, yes even TMNT 3.

lol same here had the ninja turtle mobile, the shredder terrordome, the drillmachine thingy, both bebop and rocksteady had ninja turtles that could shoot pizzas (epic!)

omg all the turtles I had :O well me and my brother
Quote by CliffIsAngry
had ninja turtles that could shoot pizzas (epic!)

Omg yes I had one of these too.
Quote by joeyj123
I am in awe of your sizzling wit. please, accept this congratulatory e-cookie, and accompanying basket.