How hard would it be to find their first and second albums on vinyl?

Johnny's in the basement, mixin' up the medicine.
I'm on the pavement, thinkin' 'bout the government.
Very.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Depends on the amount of money you are willing to spend

Lots of money/Very hard

You could see Lou Reed a few times for the price of a VU vinyl record.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by -February-Star-

reissues. Not worth a thing. You'll have considerable trouble tracking an origional down. Now finding one in good or great condition would be even harder, but if you're willing to spend the money and the time tracking one down, go for it.
Quote by wizards?
reissues. Not worth a thing. You'll have considerable trouble tracking an origional down. Now finding one in good or great condition would be even harder, but if you're willing to spend the money and the time tracking one down, go for it.

Maybe he just wants to listen to it on Vinyl?
Depends on if you want an original or a reissue. Velvet underground + nico was actually just reissued last month.
About as hard as stopping threads in the pit that should be in the bands and artist forums.

I'm serious.
Quote by Donaldguitar
Maybe he just wants to listen to it on Vinyl?

He said their first and second albums. Those are VERY hard to come by, so I assumed he was either a collector, a huge fan of VU, or someone starting to collect. I understand that he could just want to listen to it(that's why I buy vinyl anyways) but if he's asking for some of the hardest records to find on the face of the earth, I'd assume he wants to collect them.
My cousin has Velvet Underground and Nico, but not one of the ones with the peel-able banana. Those would be impossible to find. I have White Light/White Heat. It was pricey, but not hard to find.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
My cousin has Velvet Underground and Nico, but not one of the ones with the peel-able banana. Those would be impossible to find. I have White Light/White Heat. It was pricey, but not hard to find.

Original, right?
Considering that there was very few originals printed, it would be extremely hard.

VUAN got to #171 in the charts, and WL/WH got to #199. Obviously not big sellers.
Quote by Donaldguitar
Original, right?

Not sure. If it isn't it was definitely an early reissue.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I think I have the first one on vinyl. If you find it, buy it. One of the best albums ever made. Amazing band.
Btw, threadstarter. Nice sig.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
My father have got the VU&Nico from 1967, but not with this "peel-able banana"