I am looking for a new guitar to buy and recently posted a poll. The PRS SE Custom is winning in a landslide, beating schecters, ibanez, epiphones, and ESP. I have no problem with this and I have never played a PRS guitar in my life, so this may sound stupid, but why is it winning? It is the least expensive and has the least visible features. It only has 22 frets, the bridge doesn't seem to sturdy, it has PRS-designed humbuckers (compared to others that had Duncans and EMGs), and it has only 1 volume knob and 1 tone knob. Someone please tell me what makes it so good! Is it just something I have to experience to understand?
Quote by blue_strat
It's a PRS.

this.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
I know its a PRS, but names don't mean anything to me. I've been playing for a little over a year. The only guitar I own is a Squier. I only play whatever's on the wall at Samash, and I never see PRS up there. Can I please get some more info!
Research PRS. Have a look at the interviews with Mr Smith on Harmony-Central, and generally any reviews of their guitars.
isn't the se custom a low end prs?
prs is known for their high end st uff
personally i played the se custom and i didn't like it that much

try these guitars out in person
if i were you, id to go dcgl and snag the 500$ hellraiser
Probably because it says PRS on it. Some people don't realize that PRS SE is more equivalent to Epiphone and Squier. The SE are pretty good, but they aren't amazingly better than some of the other things in the price range.

PRS SE Custom is very impressive sounding and people might confuse it with PRS Customs if they aren't familiar with the SE series.
Quote by Deftonly
isn't the se custom a low end prs?
prs is known for their high end st uff
personally i played the se custom and i didn't like it that much

try these guitars out in person
if i were you, id to go dcgl and snag the 500$ hellraiser

This.

My vote went for the Blackjack though, feels nice for most people and very versatile.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
PRS's are great. i own a PRS SE custom and its absolutely awesome. yes, it does only have one volume and one tone but thats not to say its sound is limited. i visited guitar center a few times before buying it and i found that it is easier and more comfortable to play than any guitar in there, yes that includes les pauls, SGs, tele's and strats. PRS is know for being a higher end producer but the SE Custom is not a let down, far from it. in addition it stays in tune very well, even with a tremolo bridge
I played an SE custom 600$ guitar and it was great. It's probably my next guitar.

It also helps that my favorite guitarist played them.