Imagine them all on at once

that would be almost as bad as dividing by zero

EDIT:
Quote by thellamaking

even worse
Last edited by One on Sunday at Jul 1, 2008,
why don't you just get a spider?
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22

f-f-f-f-f-f-fail!
Quote by shredhead22

omg, are you serious, spiders are for those who won't o out and ctually buy sepearte pedals, and obviously those who don't want good tone in their distortion. But eveyrone's got different so w,e
Current Gear:
New York Pro - 5 String Beaut
Some tom delonge green strat my friend made
Boss GT-6
Eden DC210XLT Metro Bass Combo 500W (if anyone else has this model and has any insight about it, do pm me)
Quote by fafinaf
f-f-f-f-f-f-fail!

s-s-s-s-s-sarcasm! stfu please as your "fail" remark is far from funny or original
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Last edited by shredhead22 at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by shredhead22
s-s-s-s-s-sarcasm! stfu please as your "fail" remark is far from funny or original

i think the babys gonna cwy
Quote by fafinaf
i think the babys gonna cwy

troll much? come back when you say something a third grader wouldn't think of. And maybe work on the sarcasm detector a bit, i think the batteries are dying.
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
troll much? come back when you say something a third grader wouldn't think of. And maybe work on the sarcasm detector a bit, i think the batteries are dying.

Female drama

Honestly calm down dude..

That pedal board is pretty ridiculous. Nobody needs all that.
trust gibson...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Imagine having to run from one side of the stage to the other to turn your delay off and your overdrive on.

Awesome.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Imagine having to run from one side of the stage to the other to turn your delay off and your overdrive on.

Awesome.

simply stepping over to the side a little is a bit too much for me...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

Quote by timi_hendrix

Awesome.

no way, that's the kinda rig you make a tech switch for you backstage. But could you imagine trying to put those pedals into a MIDI switcher?
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
no way, that's the kinda rig you make a tech switch for you backstage. But could you imagine trying to put those pedals into a MIDI switcher?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix

where do you get all these appropriate pictures all the time? and don't say google. we know every search on google images brings up 75%+ pr0nz.

ahhh...i can't see the pic timi
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by Blompcube
where do you get all these appropriate pictures all the time? and don't say google. we know every search on google images brings up 75%+ pr0nz.

That's a bad thing?

My Music
Quote by shredhead22

haha oh man why can't we just pay attention to the goddam board instead of ****ing bickering?
jesus
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
I can't imaginne how they kept the guitar signal alive through all those boxes. They must have had to use alot of booster pedals in there...
Quote by Highwaytohell
I can't imaginne how they kept the guitar signal alive through all those boxes. They must have had to use alot of booster pedals in there...

I'm sure quite a few of those pedals have at least decent bypass buffers, which boosts the signal.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Golly-gee fuckpastries, Batman.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
...Did anyone else pick up on the guys name they interviewed?

Jaux King?

joking?

Dunno whether thats about what they said he said or the entire thing, or maybe he is joking about his name, i dunno, i just saw it.
My DeviantArt

Gear;

Vox AC50CPH
Framus FR 212 CB
Ibanez AF105
Ibanez RGT32FMSP
Line 6 DL4

If you have a camera or photography related question, i can help.

Quote by TooFast
I'd fuck the shit out of that dude.
Quote by timi_hendrix

LMAO

On a side note, lets have a moment of silence for Tone.

R.I.P. TONE
Guitars
------------------

Epiphone SG w/seymour duncan JB's

Hagstrom Super Swede

Amp
-----------------

Traynor YCV50 BLUE

Pedals
------------------

Line 6 DL-4

Boss TU-2
jeez, all that through an amp with built in effects.

At least they had a Gabriel and Mad Professor half stack.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45