Page 1 of 2
I can't do this flippin contact lenses to save my life. And I'm ****ty.

Tips, theories, anything to help?
Yea it took me awhile to put contacts in without freaking out about my sensitive eyes. Just keep doing it..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
you just gotta keep trying to look straight foward, and don't freak and try to blink and stuff when it touches your eye just keep pressing it against your eye. and keep your eye open and look in a mirror while you're doing it so you can see any bubbles and creases or whatever and if they they are just push them down and make sure its in the middle of your eye and then blink and there you go.

but yea, it's mainly just practice and getting used to sticking something in your eye without freaking out
Quote by Aikoe

but yea, it's mainly just practice and getting used to sticking something in your eye without freaking out

How strangely erotic.

Also, hilarious when taken out of context.
i can put in the right perfectly( like 9/10 i get it in the first try) but the left is damn hard
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

For some reason when I take mine out the case, they always have rips in them, so it hurts like a bitch when I put them in.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Man up.

Stick it on your finger and jab your eye repeatedly, eventually the sheer amount of water gushing out of your eye will make it stick.

That or you'll go blind.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Just pry your eyelids open with your other hand and put it in, also whenever you get it on your eye try to move your eye around a bit before you blink.
Quote by InvaderTSN
In other news, I can put contacts into my eyes with no problems.

Same XD

Its like guitar... practice makes perfect!!
Quote by InvaderTSN

Your eyes are huge. I bet it's easy for you.
the one time i tried contacts i couldn't do it for the life of me. i was at the opticians, and it wasn't that i get freaked out about stuff touching my eyes or anything, i just couldn't get the damned things in my eyes.

i gave up, but i guess practice makes perfect.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
the one time i tried contacts i couldn't do it for the life of me. i was at the opticians, and it wasn't that i get freaked out about stuff touching my eyes or anything, i just couldn't get the damned things in my eyes.

I'm exactly the same, except for the freaking out part.

I freaked out big time.

I like glasses though so meh.
I'm supposed to wear contacts because I have a "lazy eye", but I never do. I did for the first month or so, then gave up on them, so now whenever it comes time for an eye check up, I either have to practice putting them in for that day, or just go there without them in and say I haven't put them in yet. I'm sure the doctor knows I'm bsing the whole thing but doesn't care enough to say anything.
Quote by esther_mouse

Mhmmmmmm same here (except I freaked out). I went home and had to get my dad to hold my head back and my mom to pry my eyelid open but I still couldn't do it I was young and stupid. Then I tried a few years later and had no problems. i'm magical..
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by InvaderTSN
You cunt.

Oh, come on. You put that pic up, anyone can just go to your profile and look.
practice, your eyes will eventuly become used to the contacts , they'll stop going all spazzy when u try put them in
gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
When I was in the opticians I only got the lenses in once in the hours session. Now its easy. just use the fingers on your left hand to pull back you eyelid, by reaching down over your head. place the lense on your index finger of your right hand, and use the middle to pull down the bottom eyelid. stare exactly straight into a mirror and put the lense in as quick as possible, not so quick as to poke your eye but if you go too slow you'll blink too easily. just keep your eyelids open with your fingers and you'll get it after a while. It is VERY frustrating at first, and u feel like an idiot and that u shud give up, but you'll get there eventually! Oh and ive small eyes too
When u got em on DONT blink hard, i did that and when i FINALLY after 20 min struggle got em on, blinked so they popped out.. so blink light then u can allso close ur eyes, look from left to right, then up n down to get the lil feel and so n
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
I play fingerstyle guitar, so my nails are somewhat long...think it's worth cutting them to put contacts in?
Quote by rossjohnson87
I play fingerstyle guitar, so my nails are somewhat long...think it's worth cutting them to put contacts in?

You can put contacts in without using the tips of your finger you know. It really isn't hard.
Quote by Tonehfox
You can put contacts in without using the tips of your finger you know. It really isn't hard.

It's not really the putting it, its the holding back the eyelid part that the nails get in the way for.
Get a mirror, that's a must, and get a can filled with lens cleaner - so you don't damage your eyes. To keep your eyes open really pinch your top eyelashes to your head, don't to save your fookin' life.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
When you press it onto your eye, you know when it begins to seal because you can feel the bubbles come out or whatever, but then with your finger still lightly pressing against your eye, roll your eye and look all around the room. This will get the remaining bubbles out and form a good seal.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
Quote by InvaderTSN

Same.

Unless it rips, which I didn't realize until the end of an entire day of eye-pain.

Another time, I had to wear one contact for an entire day. Headaches ensued.
Page 1 of 2