I'm not getting any answers in the Customizing and Modding section so I moved here...

On my Fender MIM HSS Strat... until i mod it and make it SSS with Texas Specials... my friend told me i should put a silver humbucker cover on my bridge bucker...

I have never seen it before on a HSS strat... anybody ever done this before?..

Not sure if i am going to do it... i might save it for my starter epiphone special II... which i kept for modding purposes...

Pics, Comments, Concerns on the Bucker cover on My Strat

Thanks
Quote by CrackerJack465
Amps dont matter.
NeWb!
I found it. Don't know if it is what you are looking for. You could PM Ninja23 and ask about it. You'll have to scroll down to find final mod.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=853666&highlight=strat+chrome+HB+cover

PS. I just searched on what I told you to search on.

Actually that is not a bucker cover it is a bucker out of his LP. May not be what you were looking for. I do that it will prolly affect your tone if you put a chrome cover over normal buckers.
I see it... i am going for the HSS obvouisly... but his looks amazing... thanks for your help
Quote by CrackerJack465
Amps dont matter.
NeWb!
to avoid microphonics you'd probably need to wax pot it on...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?