Whom I have never met. My brother's friend, Nicole, is coming into town. They go to the same college but live about an hour away and so she is coming in to visit my brother for Fourth of July. She is also bringing her sister who is a year older than me. As I said, I have never met her so I have absolutely no idea what to do with her. I am guessing I can get some of my friends together and we can all do something together so it will be less awkward but does anyone have any ideas here?

*Waits for pit to say "bang her"*

I know its coming...

EDIT: and I forgot to mention that I am being forced to hang out with her while my brother and Nicole are probably drinking
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Bang?

You mean rape right?
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Everyone enjoys a movie.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
If you get a bunch of your friends together, it could make it more awkward for her, depending on what type of personality she has.

Also, bringing friends = greater chance of her not digging you and digging someone else.

Going solo = possible awkwardness as well.

Weigh out your options and find out a little about this girl from your brother if you can.
get her drunk ... then rape
but seriously just hang out with her and some other friends so its less awkward and go to a movie or bowling or some ****
dude.

drink.

thats what i did when i met my best mates cousin. ends up we have a lot of fun and are now very good friends
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Hooray for two serious answers! I knew you guys could do it!
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

It's not rape if you say "Surprise!"
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle

I know its coming...

Sorted.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Stranger Danger!

Don't go.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Just get a bunch of your friends to call you about going to the theatre, and see if she wants to go...

Also:
Wear protection, young Padawan.

ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
I also agree with the notion that bringing more friends might make it more awkward for her. You should call up brother and ask him to find out what sort of things she's into. A movie is probably best, especially if you can find a double feature somewhere because it will require very little interacting, thus making it less awkward in a sense.

But maybe find out what she's into if you can, find something that parallels both your interests.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

I am thinking that just me and her would be awkward but having one or maybe two friends would make her feel a little more comfortable. Maybe I'll just bring a friend and his girlfriend or something.
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by flame843
Why rape her when you could kill her?

And THEN rape her!

Why kill and then rape? Rape, then kill and then rape some more.

But anyways, go solo. Better chance for you if that's what you're going for. It's up to you to not make it awkward. Just be cool and ask dumb questions and shiz. Try not to blank out when you're talking while looking at her tits.
and I don't drink...
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Bringing friends not only increases the amount of uncomfortableness she's going to be feeling, it also drives down the chances of you getting anywhere (more guys, just the one girl... it's math). If you're comfortable enough to be alone with her, just take her somewhere and "show her around" or something. If you're not feeling quite as confident, take her somewhere with a friend and his girlfriend, or vice versa, so as not to provide competition for you.

Still... relationship thread?

Oh, and is she hot?
Watch some movies and drink with her. It will lighten the mood a lot. Do you know what she looks like?

EDIT: forget the drinking part then.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
I am thinking that just me and her would be awkward but having one or maybe two friends would make her feel a little more comfortable. Maybe I'll just bring a friend and his girlfriend or something.

That would be a good bet. Having another girl around would actually probably ease the tension.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
and I don't drink...

why not?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by x_thurston_x
That would be a good bet. Having another girl around would actually probably ease the tension.

Although I'd back the whole 'having another girl around would ease the tension', it's probably best not to bring a couple.

that's just sending the wrong signal. It'll feel like a double date rather than just a few friends having a laugh. And at the end of the day it's still going to feel like it's the TS and this girl on their own, you know how couples can get.

Quote by dp2007
why not?

does it matter?
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I dont think friends is the right idea, it would probably make her just sit there while you have to force things out of her. Unless she is really social, then friends can be a good idea. As some people said before me, ask your bro how she is like, not everything, just the basics, so you can ask some of it yourself
I Am what you call "an ok guitar player"
Im not an idiot that cant play a chord.
Im not the guy who puts the guitar behind his head and play perfectly.
I just drink Coke Zero and play.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
and I don't drink...

Well, that's why you have awkwardness. Pick up this new hobby and suddenly you won't have to worry about all the intricacies of getting to know a new person; you'll just automatically have fun together, that's what booze does.
Alcohol + friends = friends with benefits.

Don't you want benefits? They're beneficial. You could be a benefactor. A motherfucking benefactor. Don't you want some motherfucking benefits? They're motherfucking beneficial. Motherfuck her.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
go solo, be open to her, ask her about what she does, what she likes. Seem interested in her (pay attention lol!). Make her smile, if you get her to smile you're halfway to her digging you.

then rape!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Alcohol + friends = friends with benefits.

Don't you want benefits? They're beneficial. You could be a benefactor. A motherfucking benefactor. Don't you want some motherfucking benefits? They're motherfucking beneficial. Motherfuck her.

i c wot u did thar!11@!
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.