Hey, Im going to the Summer Slaughter Tour in Chicago and I have a few questions for those who've gone to the previous shows this year(and yes, I already looked on google).
First, in what order do the bands play? And, roughly how long are the setlists? I know these may be noob questions but this is my first real gig so give me a break.

Thanks.
Summer Slaughter Tour aye....?
That sounds like a nice place to be....
----
There are alot of bands there, never been to a summer slaughter tour but im guessing there are more than one stage, with the bigger acts playing on one and the less known ones on another.

EDIT: LMFAO, your first concert is going to be a death metal one? hopefully you're on the floor
Last edited by Gregray88 at Jul 1, 2008,
that should be a badass show, wish i could attend. usually with larger shows like that the first bands will have maybe a half hour or 45 minute sets and the headliners will have longer. have fun!
lol, a tour with the word sluaghter in it isnt a good first timer one. im going in edmonton alberta. but black dahlia murder is the headliner so im ****ing stoked!!!
Quote by convictionless
lol, a tour with the word sluaghter in it isnt a good first timer one. im going in edmonton alberta. but black dahlia murder is the headliner so im ****ing stoked!!!

Lucky bastard. Damn Starlite Room and their strict 18+ requirements.

Ticket's are only 25 bucks too!
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
I went yesterday, and here's what I can remember for the order.

(First played to last)

White Chapel
Psycroptic
Born of Osiris
Despised Icon
Aborted
The Faceless
Crytopsy
Kataklysm
Black Dahlia Murder

I'm pretty sure I missed one or two, but they were openers to be sure.

And each band played 4-6 song, except Kataklysm and Black Dahlia I THINK played larger sets, not sure, because I left after a few from Kataklysm
(Don't care for Black Dahlia)
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
I'm hugely pissed off at that tour at the moment. Firstly, it's a joke that it's not playing Manchester. Third biggest city in the country, with a massive student population, and they're skipping it. And these retarded age restrictions on the shows? I was going to go to the Liverpool one and stay at my Dad's, but no, it;s 18+ only.
ya, i dont get the 18+ thing, here in edmonton, there going to loose half there audience cause its 18+. plus the other thing that makes it worse. its the best venue in edmonton, its kinda small and sounds amazing....
Quote by JC13
Isn't Black Dahlia just playing the USA version? I was really looking forward to seeing Dying Fetus and Into Eternity, but the commodore has 19+ requirements.. Similar to that Hello guy, I feel your pain. But yeah, I don't think you'll be seeing BDM in Canada .

I like our lineup better, but Kataklysm/Aborted/Vader would have been amazing .

why wouldnt we see bdm in canada?!?! did they get banned??
i ****ing love bdm so if they are i will be royally pissed!
Once you are over 18, you'll understand why they enforce it.
Because the shows are bliss.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Well, when we got there, there was Vader, Katyklysm ((I'm not sure exactly who it was, but this is my guess) or however it's spelled), then TBDM. I think we arrived late though. Trust me dude, you're going to love it.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by JC13
Isn't Black Dahlia just playing the USA version? I was really looking forward to seeing Dying Fetus and Into Eternity, but the commodore has 19+ requirements.. Similar to that Hello guy, I feel your pain. But yeah, I don't think you'll be seeing BDM in Canada .

I like our lineup better, but Kataklysm/Aborted/Vader would have been amazing .

****ing commadore.. I wanted to go so bad.
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
I masturbationed on my bus driver.
Quote by bob farrell
This man speaks the truth. Pleez to be videoing your horrific death kthxbai.
Quote by NudeWarrior
Again, does anyone know how long the whole thing is?

For me, doors opened at 3:00, I left at 10:30

So you're looking at about 6 or 7 hours at least.
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
Psycroptic fans be ready for a disappointment. One of their guitarists had a seizure before the St. Pete, Florida show, the one I was at. And im pretty sure they dropped off the entire tour.