I'm looking for some new artists to listen to. If anyone has any suggestions that'd be great. My favorite bands include: Frank Zappa, Beck, Pink Floyd, Dead Kennedys, John Lennon, Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, Mr. Bungle, Mindless Self Indulgence, Nirvana and Primus. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Cannibal Corpse?
Don't let the name fool you...
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
mgmt, clutch and stump
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
wow, I didn't think ANYONE liked Mr. Bungle

try some santana or asia
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

, Robin Trower, Derik And The Dominoes,
Last edited by Edgey_15 at Jul 1, 2008,
Cake, Radiohead, QOTSA? Maybe Muse? That's a pretty diverse list of bands, I could probably recommend most of my favorite non metal bands.
Quote by TheIceCreamMan
I'm looking for some new artists to listen to. If anyone has any suggestions that'd be great. My favorite bands include: Frank Zappa, Beck, Pink Floyd, Dead Kennedys, John Lennon, Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, Mr. Bungle, Mindless Self Indulgence, Nirvana and Primus. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I was totally gonna say MSI

Then again, I always do.

You seem to have such a taste that if I were to mention something you'd already know of it. I'll give it a think.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Stereophonics, Syd Barrett's solo work, The Electric Prunes, The Wonder Stuff, The Jam, Dinosaur Jr, Oingo Boingo, and Of Montreal.
Queen, Johnny Cash, Guns n Roses, HIM, Paul McCartney, IM, Guns n Roses, Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin Queen, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reverend Horton Heat, Sublime, Wes Montgumry, Klarknova, Ruby Slippers, The Alters, Killers Theives and Lawyers, Avenged Seven Fold, Cheap Trick, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, John Lennon, Black Eyed Peas, U2, Romones, Sir Pshycho Sexy, White Stripes, Blackalicsios, John Coltrane, Priums, The Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Joan Jett, Deep Purple, Kiss, Whitesnake, The Byrds, The Yardbyrds, Black Sabbath, Boston, Judas Priest, Ratt, Poison, Megadeth, Sum 41, Blink 182, Matchbox 20, Jimi Hendrix, Blue Oyster Cult, Cream, Cake, Stevie Ray, Pantera, Ynvie Malstreem, Twisted Sister, Korn, Opeth, The Police, Sting, Dave Mathews, Anthrax, , 38 Special, White Lion, Iron Maidan, AC/DC, Wolfmother, Mettalica, Nirvana, Kansas, Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop, The Pretenders, Heart, Rush, J Giels Band, Ozzy Osbourne, Butthole surfers, Rage Against the Machine, The Sword, Aerosmith, The Allman Brothers, Dick Dale, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Parliament, God Made Me Funky, Arcade Fire, John Mayer, Beethoven, Mozart, BB King, Johny Cash, The Commodores, Earth Wind and Fire, Velvet Revolver, Switchfoot, Dragonforce, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, LA Guns, Third Eye Blind, Blue October, Blue Oyster Cult, Nickelback, Disturbed, Ratt, Nirvana, Smash Mouth, Haddaway, Thin lizzy, System of a down, Green Day, Buckethead, Slash,

something like that
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

The Mars Volta - progish
Dillinger Escape plan - along the idea of bungle
mahavishnu orchestra - kinda like bungle as well
Tool

mmm.. i'll think of more later?
------

Shwiggity.
if you like mr. bungle then listen to some of Mike Patton's other projects like tomahawk, or peeping tom. Then there's incubus, in their first two albums they pretty much sound like mr. bungle, RHCP, and Primus all in one.
Check out the Warlocks (not the rap group). They are a current band that do one hell of a 60's proto punk/psychedelic/garage rock a la the Velvet Underground. You would like them I think. Also, Devandra Banhart is very good as well, really freaky kind of folky stuff with some rock thrown in for good measure. Mix Dylan with Sgt. Peppers era Beatles and the weirdness of an acid trip. That's him in a nutshell.
phish, new riders of the purple sage, umphreys mcgee, 311, widespread panic, steely dan (early stuff), slightly stoopid, OYSTERHEAD (if you like Les Claypool and jamming, check this out), moe., keller williams, john butler trio, cake, radiohead, EMERSON LAKE AND PALMER, ekoostik hookah, blind melon, beastie boys...

just try a lot of suggestions and when you hear something you like, you'll know it... especially with some of these bands and aforementioned ones in previous posts
Sublime, Bob Marley, Buju Banton, BB King, Eric Clapton, Ziggy Marley, Damian Marley, John Frusciante solo, Chili Peppers (everything by them not just the pop stuff)

And listen to Slightly Stoopid I just found out about them today from this guy carrying in my couches... ****in' SICK!!!
The times they are a changin'.....
Last edited by Italy's Finest at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

bright eyes

also, at the drive-in and the boards of canada
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Queen, Johnny Cash, Guns n Roess, HIM, Paul McCartney, IM, Guns n Roses, Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin Queen, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reverend Horton Heat, Sublime, Wes Montgumry, Klarknova, Ruby Slippers, The Alters, Killers Theives and Lawyers, Avenged Seven Fold, Cheap Trick, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, John Lennon, Black Eyed Peas, U2, Romones, Sir Pshycho Sexy, White Stripes, Blackalicsios, John Coltrane, Priums, The Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Joan Jett, Deep Purple, Kiss, Whitesnake, The Byrds, The Yardbyrds, Black Sabbath, Boston, Judas Priest, Ratt, Poison, Megadeth, Sum 41, Blink 182, Matchbox 20, Jimi Hendrix, Blue Oyster Cult, Cream, Cake, Stevie Ray, Pantera, Ynvie Malstreem, Twisted Sister, Korn, Opeth, The Police, Sting, Dave Mathews, Anthrax, , 38 Special, White Lion, Iron Maidan, AC/DC, Wolfmother, Mettalica, Nirvana, Kansas, Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop, The Pretenders, Heart, Rush, J Giels Band, Ozzy Osbourne, Butthole surfers, Rage Against the Machine, The Sword, Aerosmith, The Allman Brothers, Dick Dale, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Parliament, God Made Me Funky, Arcade Fire, John Mayer, Beethoven, Mozart, BB King, Johny Cash, The Commodores, Earth Wind and Fire, Velvet Revolver, Switchfoot, Dragonforce, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, LA Guns, Third Eye Blind, Blue October, Blue Oyster Cult, Nickelback, Disturbed, Ratt, Nirvana, Smash Mouth, Haddaway, Thin lizzy, System of a down, Green Day, Buckethead, Slash,

something like that

amg.... you is r teh fails!
Maybe you'll like Thrice. Get The Artist In The Ambulance.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Coheed And Cambria

Loves them I do .
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Queen, Johnny Cash, Guns n Roses, HIM, Paul McCartney, IM, Guns n Roses, Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin Queen, Alice in Chains, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Reverend Horton Heat, Sublime, Wes Montgumry, Klarknova, Ruby Slippers, The Alters, Killers Theives and Lawyers, Avenged Seven Fold, Cheap Trick, The Beatles, Rolling Stones, John Lennon, Black Eyed Peas, U2, Romones, Sir Pshycho Sexy, White Stripes, Blackalicsios, John Coltrane, Priums, The Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Joan Jett, Deep Purple, Kiss, Whitesnake, The Byrds, The Yardbyrds, Black Sabbath, Boston, Judas Priest, Ratt, Poison, Megadeth, Sum 41, Blink 182, Matchbox 20, Jimi Hendrix, Blue Oyster Cult, Cream, Cake, Stevie Ray, Pantera, Ynvie Malstreem, Twisted Sister, Korn, Opeth, The Police, Sting, Dave Mathews, Anthrax, , 38 Special, White Lion, Iron Maidan, AC/DC, Wolfmother, Mettalica, Nirvana, Kansas, Foo Fighters, Iggy Pop, The Pretenders, Heart, Rush, J Giels Band, Ozzy Osbourne, Butthole surfers, Rage Against the Machine, The Sword, Aerosmith, The Allman Brothers, Dick Dale, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Parliament, God Made Me Funky, Arcade Fire, John Mayer, Beethoven, Mozart, BB King, Johny Cash, The Commodores, Earth Wind and Fire, Velvet Revolver, Switchfoot, Dragonforce, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, LA Guns, Third Eye Blind, Blue October, Blue Oyster Cult, Nickelback, Disturbed, Ratt, Nirvana, Smash Mouth, Haddaway, Thin lizzy, System of a down, Green Day is gay, Buckethead, Slash,

something like that

Music *****. pick one genre!
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Quote by nasadm
Quote by lopezmetalmunky
Super epic win. I love you now
Made siggable

Nice. now I'll be suing you.
Bloodbath, Lamb of God, Nile, Kataklysm, Daylight Dies, Blood Red Throne, Unleashed, Vader, Among Amarth, Aborted, Fleshcrawl, Suffocation, Monstrosity, Immolation, Opeth, Obituary, Deicide, Hate Eternal, Dying Fetus, Behemoth, Cannibal Corpse, God Dethroned, Autopsy, Bolt Thrower, Dark Tranquillity, Yyrkoon.

That's enough for now.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Stump.

Stump rocks!

How much is the fish?

Check out Dire Straits, Velvet Underground, The Doors if you haven't already.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

Black flag
two and a half men.
Izzy Stradlin, Hanoi Rocks, Dire Straits, Velvet Underground, The Doors, Babyshambles, Pixies etc.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Dire Straits
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by TheIceCreamMan

you should seriously check out dream theater, if your in to classics. but for modern music check out staind, disturbed of coarse, you have to be a fan of metallica, ohh how bout some a7x yea they can kinda be on the annoying side. i like some jams with meaning who cares if their dark and depressing right?! if you think of ne thing let me in on it... ~kelley
Kells<3
john frusciante
sonic youth
mudhoney
portugal. the man
fall of troy
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
the yardbirds, CCR, (newer) soilwork, etc.

EDIT: 2nd dream theater. listening to systematic chaos as i type
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.