Everytime I do a bend or vibrato or pull off or just playing in general my finger slips off the string. Why does this happen?
Uh I practice almost everyday for hours for 1 year now. I doubt that's it

Ya maybe it's the strings being old that's the problem.
i could show you why but only in person to describe it sorry

if u put ur four (fretting) fingers on a flat surface and slide ur finger along with out moving ur wrist

just extending them and keep them on the surface (easy stuff)

u gotta kind do that motion in ur playing

ur probably havent slowed down and really focused on it

i can imagine ur bending then when stop ur fingers arnt pressing hard enough so u slip

this doesnt make sense to read but hey ho
It's not the strings... practice more dude. I can guarantee you that if I tried it I could bend it easily.
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...
Yeah like they say, practice a lot, but be careful how you practice man.

You wanna make sure your technique is right. Practice in a way that you make sure you're focused on what you're doing, so it isn't mindless practice. You learn better technique.

...It could simply be that you practice to the point of your hands sweating...*shrug*
Quote by Sublime Stylee
It's not the strings... practice more dude. I can guarantee you that if I tried it I could bend it easily.

Things like that make me laugh and know you're like 12.

To TS:
You probably aren't applying enough pressure to the strings, or you just have a WIDE bend. Which, the 2nd probably isn't the case.
Quote by Deep*Kick
why do you need to have ur amp flat bickie in your house if you are just practicing is what i'm wondering? Of course it's bad for every1's hearing

Rig:
Ibanez Xiphos7 w/ Blackouts -or- ESPh307->MXR ZW-44-> Peavey 6505+

7/ERG Legion
you gotta kinda get behind the string, if your just trying to get traction with your finger its not gonna work, if you get on the opposite side of the string of the direction your bending it wont slip off as much.

you just gotta find a balance that works for you
instruments:
B.C Rich Warlock-Body Art Collection-June 2003
Ibanez SZ520QM
Epiphone PR-100 Acoustic
Squire Strat (way sweeter than it sounds)
Gear:
Line 6 Spider 3 HD75
Peavey Mark III Head
Peavey 1x15 Cabinet
Quote by Next_GuitarGod
Uh I practice almost everyday for hours for 1 year now. I doubt that's it

Ya maybe it's the strings being old that's the problem.

I highly doubt you've practiced bending and vibrato everyday or hours for a year, thats what you need to practice more, not guitar in general.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by IWank7Sevens
Things like that make me laugh and know you're like 12.

To TS:
You probably aren't applying enough pressure to the strings, or you just have a WIDE bend. Which, the 2nd probably isn't the case.

Lol.. and you would be off by 8 some years. Try again!
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...