i put my guitar on craigslist and i live in Florida. Last night i got an e-mail from this guy sayin he wants it but he cant come pick it up because his child is about to have to have a kidney transplant and he has to stay with his kid for 2 weeks. so im just like wtf. and then he tells me he will just send a mover to come pick it up and send me a check in the mail.

then i said well where do you live because if you're close i can just bring it to you. he tells me he lives in Portland Oregon. what the hell. how did he find my ad in forida and how is he going to send a mover. is this guy just a fake trying to rip me off or rape me or some ****?
scam
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Most probably (and by that I mean almost certainly) a scam.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
just tell him that you'll need to get the check and let it clear the bank checks entirely before you'll let anyone take the guitar.

You should never hear from him again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
a kidney transplant? heard that one a million times...
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by C/ruel
just tell him that you'll need to get the check and let it clear the bank checks entirely before you'll let anyone take the guitar.

You should never hear from him again.

this.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
(Invalid img)
Had to be done.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
he's asking for all my contact information first to send me the check. Should i give it to him?
it's a scam, don't take any money from the dude. good move is to keep leading him on and then send him a threatening e-mail or a box of poop.
No
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
no, the cheque is very possibly going to be a very real looking but fake cheque. nearly happened to me once, ironically I found out about the scam on craigslist. the cheque would clear in your bank, but a couple of weeks later the bank would find out it is fake and charge you for it, with the possibility of legal action against you.

just tell him that you can wait for 2 weeks
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Can't Stop
he's asking for all my contact information first to send me the check. Should i give it to him?

Would you tell a paedo on the street where you live?
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
Quote by inhatredofme
good move is to keep leading him on and then send him a threatening e-mail or a box of poop.

No it isn't.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
That's kinda funny..someone posted something like this not very long ago. Same story, minus the transplant part.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA