so in about two months im getting a new guitar and should i get an ibanez GRG170DX
an esp ec50 or esp f50 ???????
If you get the one that someone else suggests, you may not like as much as the one you want. Don't rely on others for a decision you should make yourself.
Quote by tbone33
If you get the one that someone else suggests, you may not like as much as the one you want. Don't rely on others for a decision you should make yourself.

+627257
That is how you should think.
Out of those, the Ibanez is the best one, though I'd rather advise you to get something without a tremolo in that price range or buy a Yamaha Pacifica 112 for some more cash, if you really need a trem.
The tremolos on the guitars you listed aren't fun - maybe it's just me but I find they go out of tune the second you touch them.
If you can live without a trem, we can surely suggest you some nice guitars.
^ agreed. at that kind of money, odds are the trem will be made of tinfoil.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?