So i visited a music shop earlier and i found a westfield explorer only problem is i can't find this model online anywhere, not in westfields site and not for sale on other sites. So my question is does this actually exist or is it a bogus knock off model?

If you know anything about this guitar at all i will be greatfull thanks.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

why would someone make knock-off westfields?

how much is it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
£160 but there is a sale so its £125, and i don't know thats why i was asking?

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....

i haven't tried that one, but generally westfields aren't all that great (unless they've got a lot better). i'd just get a yamaha pacifica 112 to be honest (i've seen them for £140), at least that way you know you're getting a decent guitar (or at least, as decent as you can expect for the price).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?