Page 1 of 2
Anyone heard of PNAC? It was a neo-conservative think tank in Washington who's members included Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, Bill Kristol, Jeb Bush, Lewis Libby and John Bolton among others. A new document was added to the project in September 2000 entitled "Rebuilding America's Defenses". A copy of the document can be found here

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

It is basically a plan for US dominance. The invasion of Iraq is already outlined here. Most of which was written is now coming true in US foreign policy. It's kind of a funny coincidence that nearly all of the members of PNAC have high government positions in the Bush administration.

The most chilling part of it is this quote "Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"

I think we all know what happened a year later. Chilling stuff if you think about it.
This isn't a crazy alien conspiracy theory this is an actual document that these people wrote but you can believe what you want
It's a gut check of what you believe.
Will you stand up for democracy?
Or a New American Century?
Quote by flame843
Of course. Just like how Loose Change was legit. And how Zeitgeist was legit. And how 2012 is legit. And how Y2K was legit.

Are you kidding me? Don't even compare PNAC to any of these fairy tales. This is an actual well documented group. Google it. Read the freaking document for god's sake. Please tell me how this is not legit in any shape or form.
PNAC is true, but it's not really a conspiracy, more of a plan of what people should do to ensure American dominance of the world. Didn't really work out too well.
Dude, this is total and epic bull ****. Do you honestly think that the rest of the country, let alone the world, is going to stand for this? Hell fucking no. And that is giving you the benefit of the doubt. It's not going to happen. I would bet you money that this is some hoax that a college student put out there to scare the general public.

And shame on you for trying to buy up the bull****. If you ask me, I think you're just looking for a way to bash the Conservative government, and you rely upon fake documents. Think about it, do you honestly think this going to happen?

Furthermore, do seriously think that if it was going to occur, that it would be readily available to the masses? No, it wouldn't be. So instead of jumping on the bandwagon of other conclusion-jumping-anti-conservatives, sit back and and rationalize the situation.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Yeah it was a fake document that some college kid made up. No, you idiot. Look it up. All of these people wrote this manifesto. Honestly do some research. Major news channels have done stories on it. It's not a conspiracy it's a factual document
If this document is really as important as you think, you wouldn't be reading it right now.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
They would fall flat on there face when they reach eastern asia+europe.

We all know that the Japanese are crazy, Koreans will nuke america, australia would chip in...

The UK has the best trained troops in the world, and the EU would just crap all over americas face.
Seriously, how can anyone even try to debunk this? It's a known fact that this project exists. It even had it's own official website until it was taken down in May of 2008.
It's not a conspiracy, and it's not fake you dumb fucks. It's an outline written up by the nationalist neo-cons of the PNAC.
Oh Shit!
Quote by flame843
Of course. Just like how Loose Change was legit. And how Zeitgeist was legit. And how 2012 is legit. And how Y2K was legit.

It's hard proof smart one. HARD PROOF.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Quote by TEK34

We all know that the Japanese are crazy, Koreans will nuke america, australia would chip in...

The UK has the best trained troops in the world, and the EU would just crap all over americas face.

I doubt Australia would 'chip in', considering it has supported the United States on nearly all foreign policy decisions (with perhaps the exception of the new Government withdrawing troops from Iraq)
Quote by metalhead39
Yeah it was a fake document that some college kid made up. No, you idiot. Look it up. All of these people wrote this manifesto. Honestly do some research. Major news channels have done stories on it. It's not a conspiracy it's a factual document

Woah there bud, I was quite nice to you about my view on it, and I would like the same respect from you. I can become an asshole too, just remember that there, mate...
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by TEK34

I'm not a blind patriot or anything, but you think that UK's military is a match for the US?
Think about it for a minuet OK?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

Quote by Weeping_Demon7
I'm not a blind patriot or anything, but you think that UK's military is a match for the US?
How long is the minuet? What key is it in?

You're just raising more questions!
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
Woah there bud, I was quite nice to you about my view on it, and I would like the same respect from you. I can become an asshole too, just remember that there, mate...

I'm sorry but when your only rebuttal is coming up with rediculous accusations that PNAC was written by "some college kid" with no proof whatsoever it just kind of irritates me. Most of the people who wrote it are now all highly important government officials and are running America.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

I said best trained, not best..

That does not mean we have better weapons, technology etc.

Learn to read.
What other reason is there as to why we are in Iraq? Weapons of Mass Destruction? Nope they didn't exist and we're still there. Saddam? Nope he's dead and we're still there. Is it because we actually care about the poor human beings of that country? Please, if we actually gave a crap about human rights we'd be in Darfur right now. Can anyone guess why we're not?
OMG!

but I think you're a government troll trying to steer us off-course and away from discovering the truth.
Notes
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n "About PNAC", newamericancentury.org, n.d., accessed May 30, 2007: "Established in the spring of 1997, the Project for the New American Century is a non-profit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership. The Project is an initiative of the New Citizenship Project (501c3); the New Citizenship Project's chairman is William Kristol and its president is Gary Schmitt."
^ a b Home page of the Project for the New American Century, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ "Empire builders - Neoconservatives and their blueprint for US power", The Christian Science Monitor (Copyright © 2004), accessed May 22, 2007.
^ a b c The PNAC is often identified as a "neo-con" or "right-wing think tank" in profiles featured on the websites of "left-wing" and "progressive" "policy institute" and "media watchdog" organizations, which are highly critical of it; see, e.g., "Profile: Project for the New American Century", Right Web (International Relations Center), November 22, 2003, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ a b Cf. the profile for the "Project for the New American Century" at Sourcewatch (Center for Media and Democracy), March 13, 2003, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ "Funder profile: The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, Inc.", Media Transparency ("The Money behind the Conservative Media"), n.d., accessed May 28, 2007: e.g., "With $706 million in assets (2005), the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation of Milwaukee, Wisconsin is the country's largest and most influential right-wing foundation. As of the end of 2005, it was giving away more than $34 million a year [Bradley Foundation 2005 IRS 99-PF]."
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u Elliott Abrams, et al., Letter to President Bill Clinton, January 16, 1998, newamericancentury.org, accessed May 28, 2007.
^ See, e.g., op-eds by PNAC co-founders William Kristol and Robert Kagan, "Bombing Iraq Isn't Enough", The New York Times January 30, 1998 and "A 'Great Victory' for Iraq", The Washington Post, February 26, 1998, online postings, newamericancentury.org, n.d., both accessed May 30, 2007.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r Elliott Abrams, et al.,Letter to Newt Gingrich and Trent Lott, May 28, 1998, newamericancentury.org, web.archive.org, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ William Kristol, "How to Attack Iraq", The Weekly Standard, November 16, 1998, editorial, online posting, newamericancentury.org, web.archive.org, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ "ENR H.R. 4655: Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 (Enrolled as Agreed to or Passed by Both House and Senate)", 105th Congress of the United States, thomas.loc.gov (THOMAS online database at the Library of Congress), January 27, 1998, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ "MEMORANDUM TO: OPINION LEADERS, FROM: MARK LAGON, SUBJECT: Iraq", January 7, 1999, newamericancentury.org, web.archive.org, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ For example, William Kristol, "Liberate Iraq", The Weekly Standard, May 14, 2001, online posting, newamericancentury.org, accessed May 28, 2007.
^ Neil MacKay, "Former Bush Aide: US Plotted Iraq Invasion Long Before 9/11", The Wisdom Fund, Scottish Sunday Herald January 11, 2004, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ Gary Schmitt, "State of Terror: War by any other name . . .", The Weekly Standard November 20, 2000, newamericancentury.org, web.archive.org, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ Gary Schmitt, "MEMORANDUM: TO: OPINION LEADERS, FROM: GARY SCHMITT, SUBJECT: Iraq - al Qaeda Connection", August 6, 2002, newamericancentury.org, web.archive.org, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ Gary Schmitt, "MEMORANDUM: TO: OPINION LEADERS, FROM: WILLIAM KRISTOL, SUBJECT: Iraq and the War on Terror", August 21, 2002, newamericancentury.org, web.archive.org, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am an ao ap aq William Kristol, et al., Letter to George W. Bush, September 20, 2001, newamericancentury.org, n.d., accessed June 1, 2007.
^ Tom Barry, "Special Report: Rise and Demise of the New American Century", International Relations Center, June 28, 2006, accessed May 29, 2007.
^ a b c Paul Reynolds, "End of the Neo-con Dream: The Neo-conservative Dream Faded in 2006", BBC News, December 21, 2006, accessed May 29, 2007.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa Elliott Abrams, et al., "Statement of Principles", June 3, 1997, newamericancentury.org, accessed May 28, 2007.
^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n Rebuilding America's Defenses: Strategies, Forces, and Resources For a New Century, 2000, Project for the New American Century, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ a b It is important to note that at the end of the list of "Project Participants", on page 90 of Rebuilding America's Defenses, there appears the following statement: "The above list of individuals participated in at least one project meeting or contributed a paper for discussion. The report is a product solely of the Project for the New American Century and does not necessarily represent the views of the project participants or their affiliated institutions."
^ For additional information and projected building schedule [as updated]), see CVX aircraft carrier, Federation of American Scientists, updated October 15, 2000, accessed June 1, 2007.
^ In its emphasis on developing and deploying “Global Missile Defenses”, the PNAC renews its call for the United States to abandon the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty between the U.S. and the former Soviet Union, from which the U.S. withdrew in 2002.
^ Why Another Defense Review
^ a b c Paul Reynolds, "Analysis: Power Americana: The US Appears to Be Heading to War with Iraq Whatever Happens, with Implications for the Future Conduct of American Foreign Policy", BBC News, March 2, 2003, accessed May 29, 2007.
^ a b Max Boot, "Doctrine of the 'Big Enchilada'", The Washington Post, October 14, 2002, online posting, newamericancentury.org, accessed May 31, 2007.
^ William Kristol and Robert Kagan, "Reject the Global Buddy System", The New York Times, October 25, 1999, online posting, newamericancentury.org, accessed May 31, 2007.
^ Robert Kagan, "Multilateralism, American Style", The Washington Post, September 13, 2002, online posting, newamericancentury.org, accessed May 31, 2007.
^ a b c Jochen Bölsche, "Bushs Masterplan - Der Krieg, der aus dem Think Tank kam", Der Spiegel 4 March 2003; English translation, "This War Came from a Think Tank", trans. Alun Breward, published in Margo Kingston,"A Think Tank War: Why Old Europe Says No", The Sydney Morning Herald, March 7, 2003, accessed May 28, 2007.
^ a b Ebrahim Afsah, "Creed, Cabal, or Conspiracy – The Origins of the Current Neo-Conservative Revolution in US Strategic Thinking", The German Law Journal, No. 9 (September 2003), n. 5, citing Jochen Bölsche, "Bushs Masterplan - Der Krieg, der aus dem Think Tank kam", Der Spiegel 4 March 2003.
^ a b c d William Rivers Pitt, "Of Gods and Mortals and Empire" ("Editorial: Truthout Perspective"), Truthout.org, February 21, 2003, accessed May 31, 2007.
^ George Monbiot, "A Wilful Blindness" ("Those who support the coming war with Iraq refuse to see that it has anything to do with US global domination"), monbiot.com (author's website archives), reposted from The Guardian, March 11, 2003, accessed May 28, 2007.
^ Qtd. by Gary Schmitt, "Response to Asmus and Pollack", newamericancentury.org, July 24, 2003, quoting Kagan's remarks in "A New Atlantic Initiative Debate" on "The United States Is, and Should Be, an Empire", held at the American Enterprise Institute on July 17, 2003.
^ Jeffrey Record, Bounding the Global War on Terrorism, online posting via washingtonpost.com, January 12, 2004, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ Gabriel Kolko, ""The Perils of the Pax Americana", CounterPunch, January 15, 2003, accessed May 30, 2007.
^ a b Qtd. in the film Hijacking Catastrophe, discussed in "Hijacking Catastrophe: 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire" (Transcript), Democracy Now!, September 10, 2004, accessed May 29, 2007.
^ a b Manuel Valenzuela, "The Enemy Within: The NeoCon Hijacking of America", axisoflogic.com, December 15, 2003, rpt. Scoop, December 18, 2003, accessed June 1, 2007; provides URL to Axis of Logic.
^ Cf. Manuel Valenzuela, "Cabal of Criminality", OpEdNews.com December 1, 2005, and the author's page for Manuel Valenzuela, OpEdNews.com, both accessed June 1, 2007.
Are we actually supposed to read that?
"Forget the rules. If it sounds good, it is good."
-Eddie Van Halen
copy-pasta from Wikipedia wins any thread. How can I be right when he has a source list that long?
You can't stop the La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
1. So let's first assume that there is a PNAC
2. It tries to take over the world
3. America reaches China. Population: Over 1 billion (1,000,000,000)
4. America fails EPICLY (not even taking into account the whole of Europe and Asia)

In conclusion, if you choose to believe that there is a PNAC, it WILL fail and it WILL fail epicly. One nation filled with overweight close-minded idiots led by rich bigots who drink the blood of freshly slaughtered Japanese virgins will NEVER take over the world, let alone Bulgaria.
Besides, do you know how many Americans would revolt if this were true. This whole thing is BULLFVCKING SHlT!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
They are an ultra-conservative off shoot of the American Enterprise Institute. They are real. They are nuts. They scare me. Not very much in the world scares me. They do.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Ok, this thread wasn't intended to debate whether or not PNAC exists or not. I don't understand how anyone can even doubt it's existance. It's a known fact. Anyone with access to google can tell you that.

Yes, all the theories about PNAC being linked to 9/11 and the NWO are just conspiracy theories. But the group itself is very, very real. I still don't understand how anyone can deny that. Do some research. Type in PNAC in google and you'll get a ton of credible sources.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSPqto796Lc
Honestly, fast forward to 3:12 and watch this video. It's done by freaking CBC news. Honestly how anyone can even think it's not real is beyond me.
Well whatever we do, we better not try to invade Stalingrad without equipping our soldiers with proper winter clothes.
The early stages of everything these men planned is comming to fruition. Read the document
Quote by filthandfury
It's a gut check of what you believe.
Will you stand up for democracy?
Or a New American Century?

Endless...
Endless violence, endless hatred
Endless empire tyranny
Will you make a stand for human dignity?
Or never ending hate?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Page 1 of 2