Page 1 of 3
Is the Pit fit? Probably not. But just to see...
How much You benching (weight x reps)? Curling (One arm Dumbells)? Leg pressing? Squatting? Right angle Pull-ups (Palms toward you, down to a right angle and back up, could call em Chin-ups)? Push-ups (Down all the way, touching your chest to the ground)? Curl-Ups in a minute? Mile time? Weight? Age? Height?
Just kind of wondering if the pits got any physical ability lol.

1kg = 2.44Lbs just incase anyone needs it.
My way to figure out if someone is "fit" is if they have good muscular strength compared to their weight, or can run a fairly fast mile.
Pull-ups and push-ups are directly related to your body weight. Push-ups, when done correctly, is basically equivilent to benching 70% of your weight (but may vary depending on unusual leg length, body length, arm length, and so on).
Also, Fat people can do more sit ups, cuz they dont have to move as far. Serious.

Back When I first started weight lifting in December of 06, I could only bench press 80x5, and 105x1. Curled 25, and ran an 11 minute mile. I weighed 125lbs, and had a really bad gut. I think I was like 5'2'' lol. I was horribly unfit... I couldnt do a complete chest touching pushup, and couldnt do a single pullup.

Now Im: Benching (Lbs)210x1, 175x5 and 135x15, curling 40, leg pressing 600, Squatting 320, Can do 20 pull-ups, 55 push-ups (on my knuckles FTW), 75 Curl-ups(or sit-ups, whatever) in a minute (Ive been able to do 200 in one set without stopping. Just laid down on the ground for like an hour after lol...). Ran a mile in 8:30 (im kinda fat BTW), weigh 165, and am 15, and 5'9''.

The Only real way to determine if you are Physically fit, is to take... well, an actual phitness test. I also recomend to check your BMI sometimes people, although that system is flawed most of the time.

If anyone cares, Go.
Last edited by Life Is Brutal at Jul 2, 2008,
I don't know what unit you use but I usually bench around 35-45 kilos 4 sets with 8x6x4x4 reps. The rest I'm not sure about. I'm a bit over my ideal weight atm as I have been quite lazy the last couple of months but I'm far from fat.

I'm 175 cm, weighing about 72 kilos and I'm 18.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jul 1, 2008,
I only know these things in kilograms :P not Lbs...i'm europeean
Weight: 128
Height: 5'7
Bench: x10 reps 120
Leg pressing: 400, I neglect to count reps
Mile time: 6:30

I'm trying to get up to 140 by the end of the summer though.
I don't bench because I'm only 14 so I don't want to stunt my growth and wreck my spine. I'm not fat at all, but I'm unfit if you know what I mean. Someone twice my weight could outrun me no problem.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"

I'm fit !

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

My mile time is 6:28 and I don't run too often so I'm proud of myself
getting fitter, pre season training and all starts thursday then back on the rugby field.

CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Quote by Dreadnought
Yes, I'm fit.

dreadnought doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the world down.

do i need to continue?
Sent from my iPad.
I ran a 7:30 mile time in 7th grade but my 8th grade teacher didnt keep mile times , I wanted to know if I improved or something because I've been doing a lot of basketball.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

try looking in the fitness or watever it's called thread. there's even a thread for naming the big category threads. you should read the stickies...
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I dont do any of those excercizes, apart from running, and my average mile time is about 5:26

edit about 5:6 tall and im 16, and about 8.5 stone.
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Nope I'm a fat bastard.

So your name ain't lying?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
i was fit...... Now i have a broken ankle. And i had to have a metal plate inserted! So in the two/three months its going to take to heal, i wont be quite as fit.
Enough to demolish a shed, move rocks and single-handedly ram down a wall with a pole.

(I had a fun day today)
At this point, without having worked out in two years:

Benchpress 2RM is probably around 220-225..

Squat 1RM I'd guess around 350-370.

Despite my smoking I can still put out a 7 minute mile also.

I'm 6'3 170. I was All-American in high school, marks were well above that before my injury and hiatus.
Genius may have its limitations; stupidity is not thus handicapped.
im skinny but im fit. my mile time is about 5:18 and i dont have too much in brute strength but i am strong. dont get me wrong about that. Fitness level is relative. If you can bench press and do all of that stuff a lot, but you run a mile in about 7:00 or higher, then you should probably work on that more. people mistake "fit" with brute strength. "fit" includes strength, endurance, and speed. you need all of these to be an athlete and "fit"
Used to swim 17 hours a week, doing bout 60K a week
didn't do many weights
but i'd say im in good health
Quote by ldnovelo2
That guy Rhys90 is one of the greatest computer genius out there and we must found a religion to honor him
I am currently Benching 240x2 and 165x20, curling 60, Squatting 300 pounds about 20 reps, I Run a mile in 7:20, weigh 165 pounds, and am 15 years old and 6 feet 3 inches
"...silence and screams are the end of my song..."
Victor Jara
Screw all the gym statistics, I'm 181 cm and 64 kg, fit as a ****

Run a 100m in 12.3

Suck at long distances, though, cause I smoke.
for rent
Quote by mikerev
i was fit...... Now i have a broken ankle. And i had to have a metal plate inserted! So in the two/three months its going to take to heal, i wont be quite as fit.

You can still bench, do pushups(one legged, you get more out of them) sit-ups, work on your good leg lol. lots.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Is the Pit fit? Probably not. But just to see...
How much You benching (weight x reps)? Curling (One arm)? Leg pressing? Squatting? Mile time? Weight? Age?
Just kind of wondering if the pits got any physical ability lol.
Im: Benching (Lbs)175x2 and 135x15, curling 40, leg pressing 600, Squatting 320, Ran a mile in 8:30 (im kinda fat BTW), weigh 165, and am 15.
If anyone cares, Go.
1kg=2.44Lbs just incase anyone needs it.

I'm fit but I don't need all that crap to back it up.
Quote by Life Is Brutal
You can still bench, do pushups(one legged, you get more out of them) sit-ups, work on your good leg lol. lots.

I could..... But in three months i'd be pumped except for one weedy little leg...
Quote by ttamland34
im skinny but im fit. my mile time is about 5:18 and i dont have too much in brute strength but i am strong. dont get me wrong about that. Fitness level is relative. If you can bench press and do all of that stuff a lot, but you run a mile in about 7:00 or higher, then you should probably work on that more. people mistake "fit" with brute strength. "fit" includes strength, endurance, and speed. you need all of these to be an athlete and "fit"

Ya, but im using Bench press weight, curling weight, leg press, ect and refer to your body weight. If you weigh 300lbs, and can only bench like 50, your unfit.
Quote by mikerev
I could..... But in three months i'd be pumped except for one weedy little leg...

Lol, ever see 300? The Deformed guy? think like that lol... big huge arm, and a tiny arm... or on one episode of the simpsons, Homer gets a weight and does like 5000 reps on one arm, and has one super buff arm.
hmm I've never been to the gym Might start going once the holidays start.
I'm 1.71m and 64kg yet I'm really skinny :s .
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Lol, ever see 300? The Deformed guy? think like that lol... big huge arm, and a tiny arm... or on one episode of the simpsons, Homer gets a weight and does like 5000 reps on one arm, and has one super buff arm.

the arm wrestling!

I can see me now, one skinny leg, one GIANT MAN LEG! awesome......
How much You benching (weight x reps)? Curling (One arm)? Leg pressing? Squatting? Mile time? Weight? Age

225x1 is my max in bench
40x5 is my one arm curl
990x1 is my max in les press
300x1 is my squat max
5.35 is my mile time
i weigh 133
and im 15
No, but I bet I can drink more than you
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I guess I'm fit, I can run a mile in around 9:50, Push-ups - I can do 150 at once, Sit-Ups - around 100, Chin-ups - 25, and Pull-Ups - 20. I guess that stuff is easier 'cause I'm somewhat light; I'm 15, 5'6" and 105lbs. I'm starting this Navy SEAL workout plan soon so maybe it'll help get me in shape a little more
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Page 1 of 3