Not sure if this oes here, so Mods feel free to move it were appropriate

My question is, do any of you know which of the more grungy Queens of the Stone Age songs are the easiest to play? I'm try to pick one for my band to cover, but I have to take into consideration that I've to do backing vocals too.

Advice?
How to handle a rope from the first album, amazing song and quite easy
Song for the dead! Even though i dont think its that grungy.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Sorry can't believe i forgot about it, you should definately play You may think that i aint worth a dollar, but i feel like a millionaire That was the first qotsa song i heard and its been one of my favourites songs since. and its pretty easy to sing along to, im terrible at singing and playing but i can manage it on this song!
Anything from the first album (where Josh played all the guitars and the bass) is pretty simple. The second album isn't much more complex, and it's probably their best work.
Check out Hanging Tree, First to Giveth and Sky is Falling...all on Songs for the Deaf.
Schecter Studio 5
Peavey Millenium BXP 5

Ampeg SVT 3 Pro

...work in progress
3's and 7's : D My band have been doing it lately. And its fun as hell! As long as your doing backing vocals only it should be manageable. Well, Either is. But it has a fun mismatched feel to it.
Avon from the first album they made is pretty easy, i love that song.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
The fun machine took a sh*t and died, Better living through chemistry.

God i love this band!
You stole my Overture
Pretty much all of the QotSa songs are easy to play on bass. Not all of them are easy to sing & play, it depends on the song and which part you're singing. No one knows is super-easy to play, but its hard (or easy) to sing depending on if you're doing Josh's, Nick's, or Mark's vocals. A lot of songs are similar to that situation.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
Quote by UtBDan
Pretty much all of the QotSa songs are easy to play on bass. Not all of them are easy to sing & play, it depends on the song and which part you're singing. No one knows is super-easy to play, but its hard (or easy) to sing depending on if you're doing Josh's, Nick's, or Mark's vocals. A lot of songs are similar to that situation.

Sums it up.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Oh yeah, i forgot, No one knows is a great song to play and sing backing. Go with the flow is good aswell
You stole my Overture