Not my guitar.

There's nothing but paint.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Nothing. It just looks odd if that bit isn't black, so they screw a black bit of plastic there.
Erm...nothing? It's just space between the end of the fretboard and the neck pup, because the neck pup is in the best place for tones and there just happens to be a gap.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Uhh.... if you mean the neck joint, that's where the neck joins the body of the guitar.

Basic part of the structure.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
It's an AIDs collar...

It's the same thing as a flea collar, but it's just so your guitar won't get AIDs.

Trust me, it sucks.
O O

___
Quote by f22master
it is a tracking device so the aliens can find you and take you into their ship and do experiments on you!!!! DON'T TOUCH IT!!!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
My Gear:
Washburn WI64
Fender CD-60

Quote by f22master

Quote by YourMessiah666
definitely sexy. all washburn guitars are sexy
I took it off before I posted and there was nothing there, and it's not a joint or anything. And it looks retarded without it being there, so thanks.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
It's just a neck joint, it only holds your guitar together. Nothing important. XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by BlackandSilver
It's just a neck joint, it only holds your guitar together. Nothing important. XD

Which is weird, since my guitar has a set neck, hmm >_> So....
Quote by TheBax
It's an AIDs collar...

It's the same thing as a flea collar, but it's just so your guitar won't get AIDs.

Trust me, it sucks.

^^That....luckily for you, you can't get AIDS from it unless you have sex with it. And that would require you to have sex with your guitar. In case there was any confusion...
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

It's where epiphone will put the nanomag acoustic pickup when they make a G-400 ultra II.
Please do not insinuate anything sexual from that.

Quote by cobain_is_king
If your friends don't like your guitar, cover it in stickers and it'll be teh rawks!
I believe it is a detachable personal pleasure device.

But that's just me
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by AlucardZero
I took it off before I posted and there was nothing there, and it's not a joint or anything. And it looks retarded without it being there, so thanks.

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT!!!!!oh well, now ur gona DIEEEEEEEE!!!!
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
next we'll being trying to decipher the age old mystery of the weird trapezoid things on the fretboard
dave matthews might.. just.. be.. god..

Quote by gregs1020
yes, pointing it at your head will send the sound towards your head.

it's the same with guns too, before you go testing that one.
Quote by uncboy19
next we'll being trying to decipher the age old mystery of the weird trapezoid things on the fretboard
They help with bends, don't they?