http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbUXHZJqhZI This is my Band doing a more "rock" Version of the Rolling Stones song Paint it Black. Love the original, and i Love playing our version so i hope you guys enjoy it!

Im playing lead in this Song (Black shirt, RG, Second from the left) And any Comments or Tips on My performance, or the whole Band are greatly appreciated. If you Link me to your thread, i will do my best to C4C
Dude, I really liked it alot!! The rhythm guitar was sick, her vocals were amazing, the lead guitar seemed spot on. Just a little thin. That singer is amazing, and she has amazing presence! Your solo whoops ass, but the main riff during the song is the part i think is thin.

Dude keep it up, I really digged that!

c4c me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895756
Quote by Blacksabbath92
do you guys have a myspace?
Your singer seems hot =P, but i couldn't really see her.

Ill let her know shes got some fans

and to adress your question, no we do not have a myspace. maby once we get some MP3's ready we will set one up but for now its Youtube Exclusive

And to the guy above you, Thank you! I was a bit annyoed when i heard the thin rythm too haha, ill try switching to the neck pickup or something to see if it thickens it up. Thank you for the comments!
Quote by Tubyboulin
Ill let her know shes got some fans

and to adress your question, no we do not have a myspace. maby once we get some MP3's ready we will set one up but for now its Youtube Exclusive

And to the guy above you, Thank you! I was a bit annyoed when i heard the thin rythm too haha, ill try switching to the neck pickup or something to see if it thickens it up. Thank you for the comments!

lol i was interested in seeing a pic of her. you got any?

check out my vid while your diggin. (rate it an 11 =P)
http://www.deanguitars.com/shredder/viewProfile.php?id=248
Quote by Blacksabbath92
lol i was interested in seeing a pic of her. you got any?

check out my vid while your diggin. (rate it an 11 =P)
http://www.deanguitars.com/shredder/viewProfile.php?id=248

Nope, no pics lol. but an interesting note, you live in New York? You might here us on the Radio Soon Make sure to call in and request us like...every 10 minutes haha.

Your cover was Brilliant man. you Nailed the marty groove at the Start, it was really great. What guitar is that? looks nice. ive never seen a Dean Les Paul shape.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Nope, no pics lol. but an interesting note, you live in New York? You might here us on the Radio Soon Make sure to call in and request us like...every 10 minutes haha.

Your cover was Brilliant man. you Nailed the marty groove at the Start, it was really great. What guitar is that? looks nice. ive never seen a Dean Les Paul shape.

its actually a esp ltd ec1000

but my main guitar is a carvin dc400a

Oh yeah? what radio? and how did u manage to land that?
Quote by Blacksabbath92
its actually a esp ltd ec1000

but my main guitar is a carvin dc400a

Oh yeah? what radio? and how did u manage to land that?

Ahh yes, ive been looking at the LTD Deluxe stuff. Specifically the MH-1000 but the EC Caught my eye as well.

For Radio, i dunno what channel but our manager told us that at our first gig a guy volunteering for the TV station broadcasting it heard us, and he works at a radio station in New York and has ties to one in Conneticut and once we cut the CD, he wants to play it.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Ahh yes, ive been looking at the LTD Deluxe stuff. Specifically the MH-1000 but the EC Caught my eye as well.

For Radio, i dunno what channel but our manager told us that at our first gig a guy volunteering for the TV station broadcasting it heard us, and he works at a radio station in New York and has ties to one in Conneticut and once we cut the CD, he wants to play it.

sweet man, i still wanna check out that singer chick =P.
I really enjoyed that. The intro and solo were awesome, and the band really seemed to be feeling each other.

Your singer was cracking me up during the solo though haha. It was like "Hmm...I'm not singing now, so I guess I'll sort of dance and incorporate some air guitar..."
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182
I really enjoyed that. The intro and solo were awesome, and the band really seemed to be feeling each other.

Your singer was cracking me up during the solo though haha. It was like "Hmm...I'm not singing now, so I guess I'll sort of dance and incorporate some air guitar..."

And yeah haha, I think she wanted to rock out a bit after singing Love Letters in the Sand by herself before we went on , there were a lot of elderly folk expecting that song out of her.
Very nice, you guys are way above the bands in my area. You should hop into a studio and do some recording. Ya'll definitely have the talent.
Quote by Djevik
Very nice, you guys are way above the bands in my area. You should hop into a studio and do some recording. Ya'll definitely have the talent.

Thank you! I really appreciate all the comments! We are recording i think next month we Had to get permission to reproduce the tracks, because Radio Stations wanna play them and we only have one original, but ya. The music school we all started at is even paying for it!
wish the video had better quality but i can hear that you guys sound good. You guys have any orginals?
Quote by Slashified
wish the video had better quality but i can hear that you guys sound good. You guys have any orginals?

Just one so far, but were working on a few more. Im also working on securing a better camera

The video of the original is even worse quality so i wouldnt advise giving it a listen.
ehh,the song quality was great,I wasn't a fan of the tapping solo,but thats just personal preferance,and i think you guys need to move around a bit more get some stage presecne you know?Great playing though.
meh
Quote by RocSuperBeast
not bad but the quality aint good bro

yeah, We had a really nice camera....but the battery died we ended up using a 3 year old Camera, 6.1 Mega-pixels which isnt really top notch anymore.

And @ Get ta Led Out = Thanks For the tip! ill be sure to work on the stage presence in the future. In one song i did lift the guitar up over my head, though! haha
great job! the guitars sound great and the singer isnt half bad. you guys will def go somewhere with your music.
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

This sounds good, I really wish that the mix of vocals and everything were nicer, but that really wasn't controlled by you. Basically I'm nitpicking, really nice cover version!
Quote by bronson_jess
This sounds good, I really wish that the mix of vocals and everything were nicer, but that really wasn't controlled by you. Basically I'm nitpicking, really nice cover version!

So do i Everyone who went to the show complained that our camera ruined the audio quality, and it sounded better live I couldnt hear anything on stage though haha, i never can.

But thanks for the compliment!
Sounded awesome man!
Band works very well together.
You guys arrange that yourself? When the guitar part follows the vocals in the verse on the higher strings, all I can say is that you might wanna make that sound as "smooth" as you can, maybe use the neck pickup or a wah or something...
Just my opinion though.

But yeah, very nice stuff!

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
^ Yeah, i was supposed to roll off the volume knob to smooth it out but i couldt hear very well on stage so i didnt wanna start messing with the volume Neck pickup sounds good though.

And we 3/4 it ourselves, we based it off a cover by someone i dont know. But we added our own little bits to it as well, and changed chords around. Turns out we werent even in the same key as the one we were listening too haha. Solo was completely Improvised though.
Quote by !!Dope Man!!
I got really excited when I saw this thread, I thought it was gonna be like a cover done by the band Gob. The Flyers (hockey) come out to that song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe4lby4lf98

It's pretty sick

Thats awesome! to bad me and the drummer are the only Remotly "metal" fans in the band I might actually suggest we try doing during the chorus, the guitar having the Verse melody like in this Version. Sounds cool.

I think i remember hearing it before, but i havent been to a Flyers game in a few years.