Poll: Would you?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you?
No
14 54%
No
12 46%
Voters: 26.
Would you ever consider meeting up with a guy that you met on UG, for a serious relationship?

Poll incoming.

Infact. Poll not incoming, because the answer is NO, for the losers that thought otherwise.

To you guys (who suck). Stop trying to score on girls profiles. Makes me want to slam your forehead through your monitor. You deserve it.

Hell, it's all cool if you add someones UG profile with the intent of just talking to them once in a while, but some of the comments you see on the fabled Ladies profiles are just cringeworthy, it's the kind of sh*t the nerds say in the movies when they're trying to score.

I can't be bothered making a more elaborated post because I'm not going to get THAT worked up about it. Actually, I'm lying. This makes my blood boil.

GO OUTSIDE.

Decided to throw a curveball in there and add a poll anyway.

/rantover
Dude, STOP TRYING.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Stranger Danger !
I thought us girls wernt allowed to exist on UG anyway
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
dude wat the hell! some of us are nice guys that dont pull that sh*t and we take offense to that!

Edit:dude wat?!?!r u a guy?!?!?! it says so on ure profile ha lol epic fail as a thread
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
I never got the whole 'hitting on people over the internet' thing.

I mean, I could spend all day hitting on someone on here, but if she lives in South Dakota, then what's the point? Unless she lives around you, why bother?
why could it never happen, really?

and let people do what they want on here.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Oh. You can do it if you REALLY want to.

Just know that you're a moron for trying. She probably hates you anyway.
Quote by CrazyDavey

GO OUTSIDE.

...You have a anonymous avatar.

Hypocrite.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
heres my take on this, if a man wants to date a woman he should have the balls to approach her in person instead of making her uncomfortable when you turn out to be some rapist weirdo. people who actually try that crap are the kind of people who make women think ALL men are pigs...
Quote by faultyy
Before you go on stage, kidnap a child or pensioner from near the venue, then while your playing keep it in a cage at the front of the stage, maybe urinate on it periodically, I can gaurentee people will remember you
HAHAHAHAHA

You actually care?

Maybe i wouldn't laugh at you if you were angry because you knew some girl who got pestered by mindless guys and comitted suicide. But you're just angry because you're angry. And THAT is sad.
Quote by DiMeTiMe
+3.141592

Quote by imgooley
It was such a good suggestion you gave him pi?

yeah, he gave me pi.
Quote by 6_Feet_Below
dude wat the hell! some of us are nice guys that dont pull that sh*t and we take offense to that!

Edit:dude wat?!?!r u a guy?!?!?! it says so on ure profile ha lol epic fail as a thread

Can't you read my username?

I'm assuming you can't, as you fail to spell. Do not declare "epic fail" on me when you're such a fool.

I think the fact that I'm a guy is irrelevant. I'm trying to prevent other guys from making arseholes of themselves.
Quote by GuitarUltimate?
You actually care?

If making a thread that took me about a minute to write, on a forum where it will be forgotten in a day, amounts to caring, then I guess I do. Yes.

If the normal rules of everyday life apply, I would guess not.

Quote by GuitarUltimate?
HAHAHAHAHA
And THAT is sad.

Uhh. I know I'm not the first person to ever be irked by such petty things as this. It's not sad at all. It's NORMAL.

I think I'm going to go to bed now.
Last edited by CrazyDavey at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by smb

she doesn't like you, whoever she is.

------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
Would you ever consider meeting up with a guy that you met on UG, for a serious relationship?

Poll incoming.

Infact. Poll not incoming, because the answer is NO, for the losers that thought otherwise.

To you guys (who suck). Stop trying to score on girls profiles. Makes me want to slam your forehead through your monitor. You deserve it.

Hell, it's all cool if you add someones UG profile with the intent of just talking to them once in a while, but some of the comments you see on the fabled Ladies profiles are just cringeworthy, it's the kind of sh*t the nerds say in the movies when they're trying to score.

I can't be bothered making a more elaborated post because I'm not going to get THAT worked up about it. Actually, I'm lying. This makes my blood boil.

GO OUTSIDE.

Decided to throw a curveball in there and add a poll anyway.

/rantover
Thank you so much! I want to kill myself whenever I see idiots kissing ass on ANY and EVERY girl's profile they can find as if they can actually score online.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by CrazyDavey
Can't you read my username?

I'm assuming you can't, as you fail to spell. Do not declare "epic fail" on me when you're such a fool.

I think the fact that I'm a guy is irrelevant. I'm trying to prevent other guys from making arseholes of themselves.

I will declare epic fail on you then. And you're right. You're irrelevant. Who are you anyways?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Flying Couch
I never got the whole 'hitting on people over the internet' thing.

I mean, I could spend all day hitting on someone on here, but if she lives in South Dakota, then what's the point? Unless she lives around you, why bother?

Yeah, I know. It makes you wonder why some people still try that, though.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by lozabee
Thanks

it is obvious the threadstarter is just bitter after e-rejection

*insert your own "e-rection" punchline*
The picture thread is full of 'wow you're so pretty' or 'ZOMG' or comments trying to be cute or nice, but sounding not even remotely creepy.

Eh well... while it makes me chuckle, I don't see why it'd make anyone lose their temper over this. Some guys are really trying to be nice, some should read in better when girls are looking for attention (despite sometimes denying) and some should just shut up. It's the same with every opinions out there in the world man. Some just say too much.

As always, better ignore it and not do it yourself. Complaining won't help it.

On another hand, another Edinburgh resident! Hey dude. Whereabouts are you?
Quote by smb

it is obvious the threadstarter is just bitter after e-rejection

... riiiiiiight.

Awesome conclusion. Did you wipe your ass after you pulled it out?

Incase you didn't notice, I have no friends on UG (im so ronery )

edit:

Quote by Pott

I don't see why it'd make anyone lose their temper over this

I'd like to point out that I didn't actually lose my temper over this... even though I made it quite clear that I had. I can't remember where but I remember reading a Maddox article where he pointed out that most of the things that he claims to hate so much, on his webpage, he doesn't actually care about. The same thing applies to me here.

disclaimer: I am not comparing myself to Maddox. He's much more awesome than I am.
Last edited by CrazyDavey at Jul 1, 2008,
There are girls on UG?? They should identify themselves in case newer people don't know who they are!!!
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Gibson Faded V
Warmoth Strat copy
Epiphone Hummingbird (FS!!)
Ibanez SR400QM
Fender BXR100
Reggae Bass Covers mahn!!!

Quote by CrazyDavey
... riiiiiiight.

Awesome conclusion. Did you wipe your ass after you pulled it out?

I thought you said it was past your bed time now?
Quote by CrazyDavey
It's a good thing you were specific here; I bet in real life you've got people queuing up to be your friend...I bet they can't wait to hear you sermonising on topics where your opinion is totally irrelevant and unwelcome.
Quote by Våd Hamster
I thought you said it was past your bed time now?

Har har har. Aren't you a sharp one.

I decided to stay up because there would be smart asses like you trying to point out my every flaw.

Plus, it's fun to read the replies anyway.

Quote by smb
I bet in real life you've got people queuing up to be your friend...I bet they can't wait to hear you sermonising on topics where your opinion is totally irrelevant and unwelcome.

My pillow is soaked in tears at that deep burn you just served me. :'(

Despite the fact it was extremely easy to dismiss.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I decided to stay up because there would be smart asses like you trying to point out my every flaw.

Plus, it's fun to read the replies anyway.
Ah great - so you admit you're just trolling?