Page 1 of 2
Quote by therealtater
uh....london is in Britian not Canada

there is a london in canada you knucklehead
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
There's a York in Canada too? I thought it was just the Americans who named all their towns after ours.
There is Belle Air music on Richmond, i bought my taylor from them a few months back, not a bad store. there's also Bellones just up the street on York, that place is packed with stuff you can barely move. And there is Matt's Music on wellington street.
no dice.
Long & Mcquade?
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
Quote by smb
There's a York in Canada too? I thought it was just the Americans who named all their towns after ours.

We have a Cambridge, Paris, and Kitchener (Before WW2 it was called Berlin) also. Toronto used to be called York, and before that I believe it was an even more British name.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by TheBassist101
There is Belle Air music on Richmond, i bought my taylor from them a few months back, not a bad store. there's also Bellones just up the street on York, that place is packed with stuff you can barely move. And there is Matt's Music on wellington street.

thanks, man.
no worries dude, oh and all those places are pretty much within walking distance of each other
no dice.
Quote by therealtater

you best be trollin
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by keithmoon15
there is a london in canada you knucklehead

+****ing 1.

¡Viva la Canada!
i live in london!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bellones music is pretty good, try there, its downtown
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Let's celebrate by buying some milk bags!

I live in Edmonton, but right now I'm in Ottawa. There's an awesome guitar shop right across the street from my cousins house. In Ottawa, not London so...can't help ya there. I'll just give you a "Happy Canada Day" and be on my way.
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

WHO SEND ALL THESE BABIES TO FIGHT?
Quote by therealtater

THERE IS A CITY IN LONDON ONTARIO.....****ING IDIOTS LEARN YOUR GEOGRAPHY OF YOUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY, I HAD TO AND I SURE AS HOPE YOU DID TOO CAUSE I WASTED HALF A YEAR ON YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

OMFG I LIVE IN EDMONTON TOO^^^^^^
Quote by convictionless
THERE IS A CITY IN LONDON ONTARIO.....****ING IDIOTS LEARN YOUR GEOGRAPHY OF YOUR NEIGHBOURING COUNTRY, I HAD TO AND I SURE AS HOPE YOU DID TOO CAUSE I WASTED HALF A YEAR ON YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

Aren't you the guy going to the Summer Slaughter Tour? Lucky bastard. I'd go, but I'm underage, can't go to the Starlite Room.

D=
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

Quote by HelloHalo
Aren't you the guy going to the Summer Slaughter Tour? Lucky bastard. I'd go, but I'm underage, can't go to the Starlite Room.

D=

lol, is it seriosuly?!?!?! there playing it at the starlite. i said i was going but i didnt know yet if it was underage if it is. ill still get in........ somehow
and alot of the times, with names that big and if its a tour, like that it should be all ages. *should*

WTF ITS A NO MINORS SHOW, THIS DOESNT MAKE SENSE?!?!?! there going to loose half there audience........ god dam.....
Last edited by convictionless at Jul 1, 2008,
Quote by convictionless
lol, is it seriosuly?!?!?! there playing it at the starlite. i said i was going but i didnt know yet if it was underage if it is. ill still get in........ somehow
and alot of the times, with names that big and if its a tour, like that it should be all ages. *should*

Good luck. It's one big hallway, with one door leading into the venue, with people on either side of the hallway. Have to be at least 18, and they ID you.

Tickets are only 25 bucks too! I hate being 15.

Edit: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110040D39BB4798A?artistid=1233889&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200
My Last.fm

Quote by \Powerslave/
HelloHalo, I love you.

John Bellone's is pretty happenin', it's on York St. near Colborne. There's also a nice Bel Air Music or London Guitar Shoppe on Richmond and King St.

That's about it, nice places though.
Canada day? SCREW CANADA ..I want my own day

Quote by convictionless

Jesus Christ ya spaz, caps lock much??
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by HelloHalo
Good luck. It's one big hallway, with one door leading into the venue, with people on either side of the hallway. Have to be at least 18, and they ID you.

Tickets are only 25 bucks too! I hate being 15.

Edit: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/110040D39BB4798A?artistid=1233889&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=200

dude, i have friends that have palyed there before, i know the venue. also is aw the devil wears prada there as well the recent one that was as i lay dying, august burns red, misery signals, and evergreen terrrace. there all my fav bands except as i lay dying.....
canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whatsupppppp just saw some mad fireworksss
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
people know nothing bout canada like we live in igloos? seriosuly canada used to be part of britain so obviously we have some cities that sound like british places
yeah say word Canada. Make the trek to Steve's Music in Toronto. Its only...2 hours from London.
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
uhh Canada day was July 1st. Long and Mcquade is prolly a good start in London, Ontario or even try Walters?
Hey man you should come chill at my igloo, you can meet my polar bear and we can drink bagged milk.
Quote by TheBassist101
i just randomly found Bellone's on the internet, it's where i got my first guitar...
Quote by jimmyhotpants
actually tater London's in Britain
:P
Quote by therealtater
Quote by madefortvmovie
london area? in canada?
x ∞
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Aug 6, 2008,
Quote by smb

You guys are the dicks who told us what we had name everything.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by CoheednRHCP
You guys are the dicks who told us what we had name everything.
You're right. It was me personally. I went back in time and did it.
Page 1 of 2