i really want to have my own axe (guitar) made and there is nowhere where i live that can do that does anybody know of a place online where i can have it made by sending in the sketches and specs. and stuff?
Last edited by Deth is iminent at Jul 1, 2008,
I thought this was about the deodorant at first...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
warmoth can do it, but it'll be expensive. You should check out their available bodies and necks and see if they conform to any of your designs.
I thought this was about axes like this, considering its in the pit and not the electric guitar forum

hey man **** off, i call it an axe because i brained a guy with my old one so shutup
and you dont have to be a famous musician to call it that or even be famous to be good.

Quote by timi_hendrix
Stop calling it an axe, you're a 15 year old greb, not a superstar.
thanks man, one guy who doesnt try to be a dick
ill look into that
and your build to

Quote by ESP_Shreder
ESP custom shop.
Quote by timi_hendrix
Stop calling it an axe, you're a 15 year old greb, not a superstar.

Your cool, i wish i had the balls to say something like that over the net to somebody.

If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Deth is iminent
hey man **** off, i call it an axe because i brained a guy with my old one so shutup

I would call that a club, unless you cleaved him in half.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
lol the only other people i can think of that can do custom stuff, is like gibson and other major brands do customs and warmoth or what ever.
Here, I'll actually help you.
http://www.wicksguitars.com/custom.htm
They are ****ing expensive, but they are custom. Isaac Brock of Modest Mouse plays these guitars.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
nope didnt cleave him in half
...wish i did, what kind of gangster is dumb enough to walk over my cables and rip them out? and then say my music sux?
the one who got stiches, ha

Quote by Cathedral
I would call that a club, unless you cleaved him in half.