It's a pretty repetitive hardcore-ish type song with a pretty cool electro break in my opinion. I don't record much so I'm not too good with it. Opinions and critisism would be nice, I'd love to improve it. There are no vocals, but I pretty much just imagine them shout-screamed over the music like The Chariot kind of does it.

Songs in my profile.
It sounds like Year Long Disaster if you've ever heard of them, I'm not really into hardcore stuff, but I liked that, good guitar, and the recording wasn't bad at all, just a bit repetitive.
And by the way, I bought a guitar from the lead guitarist of the Chariot, and he's a really cool and nice guy............
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

umm.... dude, that sucked ass.
except for the key solo, it was totally not creative and had nothing impressive about it.
it sounded like it was one note played over and over again in a boring pattern.

good luck next time tho.

am i demon?
or i am dead??!!
1st off, that DIDN'T suck ass!! I've heard plenty of suck ass music, hell I've written some. However, it is kinda boring till you get to the keyboard solo. I suggest that you speed the tempo up, get rid of the slower tempo change, and add some keyboard, guitar or vocals to the begining of the song. Make some rhythm changes to make it more interesting.
Otherwise, the sound of the guitar and the keyboard were great. The techo mix was good too, but you need to match the drums between the two parts though.

Keep it up!!

Wadester

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=898572.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=899153
1st off, that DIDN'T suck ass!! I've heard plenty of suck ass music, hell I've written some. However, it is kinda boring till you get to the keyboard solo. I suggest that you speed the tempo up, get rid of the slower tempo change, and add some keyboard, guitar or vocals to the begining of the song. Make some rhythm changes to make it more interesting.
Otherwise, the sound of the guitar and the keyboard were great. The techo mix was good too, but you need to match the drums between the two parts though.

Hey, thanks. I actually had vocals recorded but my friends told me it was just god-awful and I agree. I tried way too hard to imitate Aaron Weiss's vocal technique but maybe I'll try it again. I'm definitely no singer at all. But I'll definitely try your advice out, thanks a lot.
I agree that the overall feel was kinda sparse. Some variations in the riffs, 2nd guitar playing off of the first, solid heavy bass line and a little more projection of aggression in the playing would help.
Hardcore may typically be pretty simple in nature, but what it lacks in complexity, it usually make up for in raw aggression. Simple riffs are cool, but they need to feel like a heavy weight fighter pounding the s**t outta the heavy bag or something. Think raging elephant, pissed off bull, outta control tank grinding down a freeway.....big, pissed off things smashing other things. LOL

In summary....Big & pissed off, smashing & destroying things = brutal riffing

Nothing at all wrong with the basic riffing & playing, just needs a bit more skank to really make it all jump out and bludgeon the listener.
Keep it up though man....if ya love keep at it.

Don
Guitar sound is very good, the beginning part of the song is way too repetitive
you have too changed that, make it smaller, way smaller and it will fit more nicely
with the last part..

greets
glenn