hey guys.....
I need a little help....
I recently bought an ESP LTD F-50.....
it was very cheap and couldn't pass up the deal......
Previously I have customized a Fender Strat....though the only rewiring needing to be done was re soldering the output jack........

well with this there is no pickguard....thus I will have to rewire everything.....aside from that all of the wires were removed previous me purchasing it......

i was hoping someone could send me a picture of the control cavity....of that guitar......or something similar.......

I would really appreciate your help
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
what setup is the guitar? 2 humbucker? 1 vol 1 tone?

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker

2 humbuckers 1 volume 1 tone and a 3 way switch.......

also.....I'm not necessarily sure where to solider the grounds to......on the strat I hooked it to the bridge plate......but being that this doesn't have a floating bridge....I'm not too sure
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
one more thing I was wondering about.......is this braded wire they mention for single conductor humbuckers........ and being that I have no wires to wire this with.......does anyone know the type of wire would be best to use?
Total Failure

you dont worry about the single conductor thing, you dont have it.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Coming soon: Egnater Tweaker