It's a 1996 Limited Edition, it's kinda battered, but in a natural cool way, it's chiped and theres dings in the back of the body,and the paint has faded so it's not as bright,which is good in this case. They want $350 for it and it comes with a hardshell case, it is worth it? I've heard the 90's LP where better than the new ones,it's either gonna be this or a new Ebony LP Standard. Oh and it's a nice greenish dark bluesunburst.
dude, negative. get the Ebony Standard. Thats WAYYY too much for that guitar. $120 at MOST.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
u should try it and see how it feels first but it sounds like a badass deal, if u like the way it feels/sounds (and les pauls usually kickass at that) then u should go for it
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
Play both...

Go for feel and tone, not looks.
Quote by CrackerJack465
Amps dont matter.
NeWb!
Pics?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I'd probably give it a miss.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.