they're really melodic for west coast. But other that, nothing special
Quote by tomohawkjoe
You guys do realize that this
moved in any position isn't a tritone. There is only two tones in that chord, the root and the diminished fifth.

lol
wow. just one song is enough.
and only the singer from champion is the recurring member.
and jim's voice sounds so much better here, clearer.
i don't really like champion, and i don't see all the fuss about this band either
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
ex members in this band? vocalist at least. plus as i recall they sound similar. i can't listen now at work though
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
I like the melodic stuff they have going on, fairly interesting.
Not bad.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by pmeg568c
ex members in this band? vocalist at least. plus as i recall they sound similar. i can't listen now at work though

Oh, touche'

Well anyway they sound pretty sweet.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Craigo
SealCubMassacre, you remind me of Luke when he used to post here.

Always so much of great recommendations.

next luke? naaaaaah
who's luke? did i miss something?

band sounds alright, something about the guitar tone bugs me, sounds really overly digitised. im not explaining right. it bugs me anyhow.
Quote by kryptonite22
who's luke? did i miss something?

band sounds alright, something about the guitar tone bugs me, sounds really overly digitised. im not explaining right. it bugs me anyhow.

Disco Vietnam